WWE RAW 4th March 2013 - Old School Raw feat. The Rock & HHH

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
1. What “Old Schoolâ€￾ surprises await?
20130228_article_OldSchoolRAW.jpg

It’s official! WWE Hall of Famers "The Million Dollar Man" Ted DiBiase, "Nature Boy" Ric Flair, "The American Dream" Dusty Rhodes and "Hacksaw" Jim Duggan will be among the WWE Legends to appear on Monday’s Raw. (FULL STORY) What other surprise guests may make an appearance?

2. Triple H and WWE Champion The Rock to appear
triple-h-raw.jpg

Last week, Triple H returned to WWE and handed down perhaps the worst beating Brock Lesnar has ever suffered in WWE. (WATCH) What will unfold when The Game comes to Raw in Buffalo, N.Y.?

Also coming to Raw is WWE Champion The Rock. Will he cross paths with his WrestleMania 29 opponent, John Cena?

3. What will Zeb Colter say next?
colter-raw.jpg

Ever since Jack Swagger returned to WWE with Zeb Colter at his side, controversy has surrounded the outspoken duo. Their views even caught the attention of media personality Glenn Beck. But Beck hid from WWE when offered a chance to respond on Raw.

4. Will The Shield strike back against The Viper?
shield-raw.jpg

Last week, The Shield dismissed the recent efforts of Ryback, Sheamus, Chris Jericho, John Cena and Team Hell No — who had thus far tried and failed to stop their reign of terror. When The Celtic Warrior delivered an open challenge to the men in black, Randy Orton lashed out with an RKO on an unsuspecting Seth Rollins.

5. Where does CM Punk go from here?
punk-raw.jpg

For more than a year, CM Punk stood atop the mountain as WWE Champion. He held onto the prestigious title for 434 days, making him the longest-reigning WWE Champion of the last 25 years. (CHARTING PUNK’S REIGN). Last week, Punk lost a WrestleMania No. 1 Contender’s Match to John Cena. With just a month to go, can the former WWE Champion find a way to showcase his talents on The Grandest Stage of Them All?
Should be a pretty stacked RAW with the legends in the house for the old school gig, The Rock, HHH and even a rumoured Undertaker appearance.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I enjoyed the Old School Raw they did that one time, so I'm looking forward to this. Plus the WrestleMania buildup is always entertaining.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
I also want to add that I want to her Zeb use the word SNEAK several times in his promos as I love the way he says it, SHNEAK :zeb:

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Last old school Raw was legendary, marked at everything including the steel barriers.

Stick to same formula = profit.

Hopeful for New Age Outlaws to come out and kick Shields ass.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Will pop huge if they bring back the old school table for the announce table and the steel barricades.

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
You know what I find amazing? Its 2013 and the likes of Triple H, Brock Lesnar, The Rock, Ric Flair, ect. will all be on the same show. Pretty awesome for nostalgic reasons.

This show has so much potential. I think they should use the old stars in segments with new stars. Wonder if we'll see another Miz/Flair segment.

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
All I need is a New Age Outlaws appearance, a Ron Simmons appearance and if possible, not much of Jim Duggan.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
I see Sgt. Slaughter or Hacksaw Jim Duggan being the one jobbing to Swagger.

Looking forward to the show.

Gimmick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
WWE Champion The Rock and Triple H confirmed for Raw tomorrow night... Seriously, if this 'Old School' Raw was centered more towards the years 1999-2000 this episode would look so nostalgic. It's funny to think that they're two headline names in 2013 (and not that I'm complaining or anything).

Should be a good Raw. Can't say I'm looking forward to Hacksaw and Slaughters appearances, but the stuff concerning WrestleMania looks promising. I'm also looking forward to seeing the old set as well, the last one they did looked fantastic.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
I would be missing this show.. Seriously looks amazing. Regardless of what people say, I like Duggan and Slaughter. I also am very curious as to what WWE has for Punk.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Ric Flair & New Age Outlaws announced via HHH's Twitter.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Really looking forward to RAW this week.

The WrestleMania buildup alone should be really good. The Rock is back on RAW and he has a confirmed WM opponent, HHH and Lesnar can continue from where they left off last week, Punk can hopefully get an opponent for WM, Shield may have a new opponent in Orton so who else will they face.

Add to all that Old School RAW which was great last time and the list of veterans announced for tonights show looks good. Hopefully we are in for some nice surprises and I would like for them to announce at least one more match for WM tonight to continue to build that card.