WWE Raw 3/5/10 Discussion Thread!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xtremebadass

Reaction score
For a second there I thought Edge was taking on some psychic gimmick. He has been really emphasizing his power over the fans to make them chant SPEAR SPEAR SPEAR, then he was like RANDY YOU WILL LISTEN TO ME! LISTEN TO ME RANDY!

I don't think that is the case though, if so I would say that would be two terrible runs by Edge this year. I was waiting for him to pull out one of those spiral circles to hypnotize people.

The final promo was great though. I am a Cena and Batista fan but none of their promos have ever reached the level Edge and Orton reached tonight. This should be quite the feud.

Wayne Brady took that RKO for all that it was worth, looked pretty nasty.

soulpower

Reaction score
Anyone remember how Barrett won his very own entrance theme a couple of weeks ago?

Man, WWE sure forgot about that!

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
I don't think we've seen the last of Truth/Morrison as a team. The main event scene is stacked. The mid card scene is stacked. If they don't start a a program with Miz tonight, they're staying a team. I doubt Jericho is staying in the main event. I can honestly see him going to the tag picture. Maybe him and Miz as partners. They can play off that both were former partners of Big Show.

I called it bitches. This team has :jerk: written all over it.

Reaction score
Seriously great show. I really liked how they gave time to Ryder, DiBiase, Morrison, Sheamus, Bryan, Wage, Regal. WWE made really good usage of the time and alot of stars were on the show which was great than the normal Cena/HHH/Batista takeover.

xtremebadass

Reaction score
I am not big on Daniel Bryan but they made him look really good on Raw. Losing to Batista and losing to tools like Darren Young are two completely different things. When I see Bryan lose on NXT I hate him all the more, but when I see him in the ring with credible superstars, even though he loses, I start to like him.

I was flipping between the Blackhawk game and Raw, I turn to Ryder vs. Henry and I thought to myself..."This is the most stacked roster ever and this is the match we get?" I didn't care though atleast Ryder has seen the light of day on Raw. Rough Ryder on big ass Mark Henry was pretty sweet.

WE CALLED THAT SHIT WITH MIZ AND JERICHO. That is all.

maty619

Reaction score
Raw was amazing! The start with Batista's promo was good, although I never did get the point of it, he said that he did not lose but then proved that he did :S, confusing, but it worked. Sheamus coming out was great, it really kept him back in the title picture. The match was quite good, I am with you XBA, I really can't stand Daniel Bryan in NXT but as soon as he got into the ring with Batista and said he will make him tap out I started marking after every submission he locked in.

Morrison vs Ted was good if not great, loving the whole fortunate son angle, don't know if you knew (I only found out like yesterday) but Brett Dibiasse and Joe Hennig team together under the name fortunate sons, they will definately be debuting soon then. Morrison better find himself in a meaningful feud sooner or later otherwise I will be pretty pissed.

Cena vs Barrett was alright, good at the most. I have to say Cena put Barret over big time, it was obvious that Cena would win but you get used to these things watching Raw.

It was great to see Ryder in action, even if he did just job out to Mark Henry, he still proved what he can do.

Congatualtions to all for predicting JeriMiz, I am looking forward to seeing how this works out, it has gold written all over it. I can't believe that Miz got away with saying S.O.B. and jackass, PG my arse. (I say that as a good thing)

And finally the Cutting Edge, wow that was awesome. The only things I could say that may have been wrong with it is that Edge didn't really incorparate the era of contraversy into his promo but oh well, plus I would have liked to have seen a comment or two from Randy, but that look tells a thousand words. Edge's promo was amazing, I am seriously digging the new Edge, do you think this could be the rebirth of the Attitude Era? (I know there was a thread about it a while back and there was a resounding no but this is definately being hinted). I was thinking, just going into the Cutting Edge that Brady didn't do enough for me on Raw but then he shows up when I least wanted him to wtf, but to his credit he did take and RKO, suppose it makes up for interupting Edge.

kingovkings

Reaction score
I'm saying it... This RAW was the best RAW of 2010.

This ^^^^

RAW kicked arse this week. Im tired and going to be lazy here because im off to bed so im gonna say i loved the whole show Well pretty much all of it.

8/10 for me but thats just my opinion :)

LKP

Reaction score
A damn good raw. The rated RKO segment was awesome. Randy didn't have to say a word and he was over. Best raw of 2010.

Mister J

Reaction score
RAW would be better if it had main eventers that could actually wrestle. Regal, Danielson, Jericho etc.