WWE Raw 3/5/10 Discussion Thread!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

maty619

Reaction score
My thoughts were simply to prove Sheamus as a versitile wrestler and to fill the hole Batista left when turning heel for the dominant face character, although Show kinda has that covered for the moment but that certainly is just temporary. I am a fan of trying new wrestlers out as both face and heel no matter how successful their original run may be. It is a good way for wrestlers to prove themselves as good alrounders and for WWE to find out their strengths and weaknesses in the mid card, where it doesn't really matter if it fails before making a main event fail that would have huge reprocutions. I think a mid card run for Sheamus could be the best thing on that basis.

CMS

Reaction score
Then again, he just beat Triple H and got put over in a huge way, so sending him back to midcard just to see how that little experiment goes wouldn't be really wise

maty619

Reaction score
Good point, I think I'll step down on that one. I still would like a Sheamus face run at some point.

xtremebadass

Reaction score
Who is ready for the first Hornswoggle-free Raw? No Hornswoggle and a halfway decent guest host, this Raw cannot be nearly as bad as some in the past year.

BTW, Sheamus as a face? I cannot see that happen anytime soon. Unless he starts to get really stale, which I don't see happening because he literally just found his niche on Raw, he would become a face. Who would want to be face on Raw with Cena right next to you anyways? Orton is the exception, it is like he isn't face but still gets cheered. The "badass" is always the best character.

maty619

Reaction score
I think Raw is not only stacked with main eventers but heel main eventers so I would like see a face turn for Jericho otherwise we would have to see the main event scene stacked even more with JoMo. I do look forward to not seeing Horny. Actually, if Jericho does not turn face I can see him being the new person that gets screwed by the guest host taking Chavo's spot.

xtremebadass

Reaction score
I expect Jericho to kick off Raw and give this huge speech about how he's is finally back on Raw and how no one can kick him off thanks to the draft. Cena comes out cracks a couple jokes how he lost to Heath Slater and lost to Jack Swagger, then it's Jericho vs. Cena main event, interrupted by Batista, yatta yatta yatta.

maty619

Reaction score
I don't want to see another Cena/Jericho feud, they always drag on too long imo, I wouldn't mind seeing Jericho/Bourne, that would give Bourne a well deserved push imo, it would probably acumulate to nothing, just like Kofi/Orton but it might be good to see.

xtremebadass

Reaction score
I don't mean a Jericho/Cena feud, just a worth while match for Jericho since I really can't see him having a feud until after Over the Limit

CMS

Reaction score
Then again, I can't see them leaving Jericho off the card.

Him teaming with Miz seems rather possible as of right now

xtremebadass

Reaction score
It would be quite easy. Jericho goes up to Miz and says how the Miz was disrespected by Big Show and how Big Show never really gave Jericho enough credit when they were a tag team. It would be a pretty interesting angle if you ask me. They can slowly build this union, if it does happen I don't see it happening right away.

maty619

Reaction score
I can see it happening after Jericho trying and failing to get on the card for a month or so, I would love that angle so much if it happened, Jericho calling out random superstars to no answer and Jericho getting angry about not being repected as a main eventer, that would be awesome. Then, in his final effort to get him on the card he talks to Miz (who is failing atm as a singles competitor, or doing what Thee Bryan Kendrick did for a while getting random partners) and tells him all the shit about Big Show disrespecting them and they should team together in spite. And there you have it the birth JeriMiz(?)!

xtremebadass

Reaction score
I don't see any potential tag names for a Jericho/Miz partnership that would actually make sense while still being acceptable.

Y2Miz?

Mizicho?

Best in the World at What We Do?

World's Worst Haircuts?

"Two superstars that are pissed their former tag team partner is No. 1 Contender for the World title"?

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
WOW I AM SO TOTALLY SURPRISED THAT JOHN CENA BEAT WADE BARRETT.

Oh wait, no, it's the same fucking shit every week.

Wade>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Cena.

DENNIN

Reaction score
over the weekend i predicted a Jericho/Miz tag team...well look what we have now. BTW Big Zeke will become Ted's "Virgil."

...god...

Reaction score
The Miz/Jericho commentary was the highlight, so awesome. WHY DO YOU BRING UP THESE IRRELEVANT POINTS... You're a jackass, Cole.

BATISTA was the shit too, and that whole segment. Sigh at Cena having to beat Barrett just like that. He just needs to get injured and fuck off again, let Randy be the top face. At least he isn't protected to shit.

So glad old Edge is so back. His "Rated R" and more "controversy" in the WWE promo shit was bad ass.

The final promo was simply awesome. Best promo of 2010, by far. I liked Sting vs. Hogan, but damn, it would be nothing compared to the truly intense environment of these two. Edge completely heeling and playing to the fact that his face turn failed in comparison to Randy's when he didn't even change, lol. Some people may have forgotten how good Edge truly is as a heel and on the mic. Perfect.