• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE RAW 2nd April 2012 - WrestleMania Fallout LIVE Discussion

Andrew

Sheamus kicks people's head off and that's his gimmick.

He needs something fresh 'cos after last night, I don't give a shit about the WHC until there's a new champion or a decent match.

SAIYANS

Will WWE get rid of Sheamus as champ with the bad reaction he's getting? And you don't really want 2 face champions.
1 night of being booed in one city doesn't over rulle a year of being massively over around the globe while Bryan didn't get near that support before the squash.

Sheamus got that boy over in Miami, but will it travel as it hasn't before and Bryan hasn't been really over for months

AF.

WWE thinks it can do whatever the fuck it wants and get away with it. Major props to the fans for calling out the BS.

Andrew

Clearly Sheamus beating Bryan in 18 seconds is backfiring already. Question is will that happen in every city or just here?

I hope so, it will show WWE how they fucked up by not making the belt prestigious.