WWE RAW 2nd April 2012 - WrestleMania Fallout LIVE Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AF.

Reaction score
Bryan was backstage. Josh Mathews went to interview him and he said nothing then Mathews was like I'll come back later.

That doesn't count.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Holy moses I wish I didn't miss this show.

Reading through the results and I couldn't stop :mark:

Brock Lesnar returning is awesome plus they picked a good date as he debuted exactly ten years ago, the night after WM X8. Only negative was that he didn't jump onto the ring apron and walked up the steps instead. Brock vs. Cena at WM29 is a great idea as they have a ready made storyline. Brock was the guy before he left and so he can claim that Cena only got the spot because he left. Brock has to face The Rock at SummerSlam, ten years after they faced at SummerSlam where Lesnar won Rock's WWE title.

The Rock sounded awesome, just shows that when Rock can be The Rock no-one can touch him. So great that he wants to go for the WWE title as it means he is sticking around for a bit.

Crowd sounded really hot. Good to hear they were backing Daniel Bryan, the fans realised that Bryan was screwed and it is great that they are making WWE know that they made a mistake.

Will have to watch this show.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
[video=youtube;fMBZJtUOi94]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMBZJtUOi94&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
RAW'S after Mania are always good Andrew... I'm loving the prospect of seeing him in the UK in 2 WEEKS TIME!
I'd be SHOCKED if they used Brock on a shitty taped show from England...

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Want my intense thoughts on Raw. Well here ya go.

[video=youtube;zeVbe-PLTls]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=zeVbe-PLTls[/video]

Reaction score
I know I am late. I have been so busy at work and do not get as much free time on the internet since I now share the computer with Cerbs BUT I enjoyed Raw very much. I am glad to see that the Punk/Jericho feud is going to continue. I absolutely love the feud. As for Brock, all I can say is HELL YES! I did not know that there were rumors of him returning to the WWE; therefore I was shocked to see him back on Raw. I am very glad though! I'm just wondering why he left UFC for the WWE. Pretty shocking! Anyway, I hope he continues to kick Cena's ass! :Typing:

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
I know I am late. I have been so busy at work and do not get as much free time on the internet since I now share the computer with Cerbs BUT I enjoyed Raw very much. I am glad to see that the Punk/Jericho feud is going to continue. I absolutely love the feud. As for Brock, all I can say is HELL YES! I did not know that there were rumors of him returning to the WWE; therefore I was shocked to see him back on Raw. I am very glad though! I'm just wondering why he left UFC for the WWE. Pretty shocking! Anyway, I hope he continues to kick Cena's ass! :Typing:

He retired from UFC and MMA fighting in general because his body couldn't handle it anymore and his wife and kids didn't want him doing it anymore. He had gone through two very serious surgeries during his time in UFC and so he couldn't handle the punishment anymore. With WWE he can work only a few matches a year and be protected in his matches since the other guy isn't trying to hurt him.