• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE RAW 20th February 2012 - LIVE Discussion

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Alright Hatred let the shit go already and leave that in the c-box or something.

Anyways while I' am a Rock fan I doubt Rock will cut a better promo than that for the pure fact he is gonna rely too much on some of the corny jokes he's been doing on twitter and stuff and not actually come with real stuff that compete with the stuff Cena brought up and the seriousness of it.
Cena also has the advantage considering he's actually around every week and immersed in the moment. Rock's not going to be able to just drop in at his convenience and hope to compete on the mic. He's going to look just as silly as he did last time they had this exchange.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
lol @ Punk/Cole's interaction

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
I'm not sure your reading my post never did I say someone should defeat taker at mania.

What I said was you take some young guy put him in a match with taker and you make him look good. Then he can do the whole I almost had him at mania shtick that HHH is currently doing and bam new Main Event Superstar. He'd still lose you just make him look like a contender with the match.
MY bad. That said, I have spoke on that before. There isn't real youth who belong there.

Logically you would think Cody has to defend the IC belt and Dolph would be in MITB this year which he will win. That leaves Wade who simply can't work anywhere near the level required for a Streak match in recent years as they don't even let him work prolonged non-gimmick singles matches on TV because he is limited. I don't see the youth that is worthy or can bring it, as I think Cody and Dolph will be busy, either of them and I'm fine with it

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Why is Khali getting into all these matches and also defeating guys like Barrett and Rhodes on SmackDown. So dumb.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Love how Cena dogged all of his own movies except the one getting a sequel.