• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE RAW 19th November 2012 - Survivor Series Fallout LIVE Discussion

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Better be given the right amount of time but judging on how this RAW is going fully expecting a 5 minute squash.

rawisrey

What happens when two people Triple H likes face off against each other?

The bigger one that doesn't need a win, wins..

Sheamus coming out with a chair, I like how every year they randomly push someone as liking chairs just as an excuse to have a chairs match.

Troy

Hopefully Sandow can have a match similar to the one he had with Sheamus a month or two ago. He looked good against the World champion at that time and the loss didn't make him look bad. Would love to see Sandow win to start his push up the card but I doubt it unless it is by DQ.

Troy

It seems like Sheamus always interrupts the guy that he is working against on the mic. Show angry like this works well other than when Sheamus stops him mid sentence.

Troy

Would have been even better if Sandow came out with a mic and cut a promo as he was coming to the ring rather than just walking out in the middle of the promo.

rawisrey

wow, that was really a wasted opportunity to have Sandow come out and cut a barbarian promo to push Sheamus wanting to beat his ass

John McHenry

John McHenry
Didn't we have a huge storyline about the Brogue kick and hitting referees and possibly banning the move due to this? Like three months later we completely ignore it and do the same thing?