WWE RAW 19th November 2012 - Survivor Series Fallout LIVE Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Because it seems clear that Punk will hold the title heading into the Rumble I would use TLC as a chance to give someone a bit lower on the card an opportunity. Maybe someone like a Miz or even a Kofi could get the shot, if they were built up properly they could seem like a threat.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Christian needs to get some revenge on Punk why not book that

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
I'd love Christian/Punk to happen.

I would not mind Miz having a shot, would work for him to get over as a face.

Darth Shizzel

Reaction score
Not sure how I feel about Ryback getting laid out so easily, I know Rollins, Ambrose and the other dude debuted in a big way but Ryback himself is still getting pushed its going to be hard for him and these 3 to feud I think there needs to be another triple threat between him Cena and Punk for the belt at TLC I think maybe a fatal 4 way if you want to add Dolph Ziggler into the equation be even better if he cashes in for the world title earlier in the night.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Christian needs to get some revenge on Punk why not book that

I forgot about Christian, would be a good stop gap feud for Punk. Hopefully Christian does actually return soon.

Not sure how I feel about Ryback getting laid out so easily, I know Rollins, Ambrose and the other dude debuted in a big way but Ryback himself is still getting pushed its going to be hard for him and these 3 to feud I think there needs to be another triple threat between him Cena and Punk for the belt at TLC I think maybe a fatal 4 way if you want to add Dolph Ziggler into the equation be even better if he cashes in for the world title earlier in the night.

I think that they actually balanced it quite well. They couldn't have Ryback getting beaten down easily but they also couldn't have three new debutants fail to get the better of just one guy. Ryback managed to fight back early on but the numbers were just too much in the end which makes sense and made them all look good.

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige

Not to mention Ryback has been running through midgets in handicap matches for 6 months,now suddenly he's helpless.

I don't expect HBO drama quality of writing when it comes to wrestling, but at least be consistent. Losing to Punk was bad enough, now he's getting beatdowns from his gnome friends.

zigglerHEEL

Reaction score
Not to mention Ryback has been running through midgets in handicap matches for 6 months,now suddenly he's helpless.

I don't expect HBO drama quality of writing when it comes to wrestling, but at least be consistent. Losing to Punk was bad enough, now he's getting beatdowns from his gnome friends.

Rollins is on the small side, yes... but the other two are hardly "midgets" or "gnomes" Ambrose is 6'4" 230 and Reigns is 6'3" 265 (about 20 pounds short of Ryback and both taller and bigger than Cena)... not sure why it's so unbelievable that the 3 of them could take down Ryback..... just as an experiment go out to the street and find 3 guys a little bit smaller than you and challenge them to a 3 on 1 fight, when you regain conciousness tell us your results

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Ambrose is 6'4" 230

:lol:

Yeah, right.

As for your last point, wrestling isn't real and Ryback has been squashing guys in handicap matches regularly, thus my pro lem with these nobodies beating him down now. Its not about what could happen in real life, my gripe is WWE not being consistent with what they've been doing with Ryback.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
To quote one of my hero's "What's logic in a FAKE SPORT" :RUSSO:

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Surely there has to be some though, if Punk started feuding with JTG tomorrow it wouldn't be logical but it doesn't mean WWE should get a free pass because it's wrestling.

Fair enough you guys like Ambrose and Rollins but they shouldn't be anywhere near Ryback. I guess if at first you don't succeed, keep trying the Nexus angle though right. People might give a shit about Punk this time, or the next time.

zigglerHEEL

Reaction score
just pointing out that in the same post you complained about Punk beating Ryback (presumably because of their size difference and the unlikelyhood of something of that sort happening in the "real world") then also complained about 1 man being taken down by a group of three (which in most cases is how it would go down in the "real world") I wouldn't have a problem with your argument if it would've only been say Ambrose and Rollins but when you throw a 3rd guy in there who is nearly the size of Ryback and is considered a "power" guy it becomes believable... It's also not like they just came in and immediately overpowered him, he fought three men off well enough and long enough to keep him looking as strong as he ever did.... i understand you don't like indy guys (especially undersized ones) but this whole angle is making Ryback look even stronger as it's proving Punk can't beat Ryback without help, and a lot of it