WWE Over The Limit Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

noumenon

Reaction score
The fact that we've got Orton and Cena on the same brand right now is just asinine while Smackdown is left in the cold with no viable over face challenger for the title. I can only imagine what ridiculous concept they're going to slap on this PPV or what form of a watered down gimmick match they're going to try to pass off as entertaining.
If Extreme Rules is now the "Backlash" PPV then all of these Mania feuds should have been wrapped up with gimmick matches. If they're going to START feuds with gimmick matches then it's just absolutely ridiculous.

Edge/Orton of course has some appeal but Edge's re-heeling was seriously laughable. They should have realized after the second week that the face turn was ridiculous and just pulled the trigger immediately. It wouldn't have seemed so forced.

How many times does Batista need to lose to Cena? Seriously. What the fuck kind of feud was this? We're supposed to believe that these two are the new era's embodiment of Austin and Rock yes Batista can't score a single win over Cena. Give me a break. The guy has made everyone in the company look like shit already so who's next to step up and get crushed by him. Perhaps Sheamus again it seems like.

RC Styles

Reaction score
it is abovios that cena and batista are going to face at each other in a "loser leaves the wwe" and then batista loses and leaves.

RIGHT ?

maty619

Reaction score
Didn't actually think of that, got to give the devil his due, good idea, I was wondering how they were gonna get him out.

kingovkings

Reaction score
Edge/Orton of course has some appeal but Edge's re-heeling was seriously laughable. They should have realized after the second week that the face turn was ridiculous and just pulled the trigger immediately. It wouldn't have seemed so forced.

THIS ^^^^^^

Airfixx

Reaction score
No se76 i mean this thread should have been made after Friday night. Cause now people who know what happens on smackdown feel out of place knowing and not saying anything. Ill play along.

Tough shit. If it's that hard for you then DON'T read the spoilers.

Reaction score
Nah man, LKP read the spoilers so he has to come into a thread in a section with no spoilers and talk about how hard his life is cos he can't post spoilers.

Airfixx

Reaction score
Didn't actually think of that, got to give the devil his due, good idea, I was wondering how they were gonna get him out.

:sigh:

Post (MUCH!) less. Think (LOTS!) more.

Jon Honcho

Reaction score
This ppv looks like a by-the-numbers throw away. Maybe all 6 matches will be classics and I'll look foolish but I'll still take my chances and stay away from this one.

carsaestrem

Reaction score
est way to do things.Underlined, put in bold and quoted for

hbkfan

Reaction score
dosent look like a very good ppv ill definatly pass on this one. and even more why are wwe using these dumb names. i liked judgment day.