WWE Over The Limit Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

nation

Reaction score
"I have one thing to say: Kharma is a MOTHERF**KER!!"

"And it couldn't have happened... To a NICER GUY!!"

- Reports indicated last year that Orton was the one who cost Anderson his job with WWE after he botched a suplex on Raw.

lmao pretty quick, Anderson.

noumenon

Reaction score
LOL! Is that from his Twitter?

And @ CMS... as he was doing it I was seriously thinking "Ya know...he should be care-...WTF!?"

hbkfan

Reaction score
been a good show so far tho im sad to see randy get hurt hopefully it wont keep him out for long.

CMS

Reaction score
Goodbye Batista. Hello Sheamus

CMS

Reaction score
To be honest, this way a PPV where it was better that the people you knew were winning, actually won. God knows it would be awful if Big Show had gotten the shocker and the belt

chessarmy

Reaction score
I thought this was a pretty good PPV, 2348720348x better than BORING Extreme Rules. Match of the night: CM Punk vs Rey Mysterio, Runner up: Unified Tag Title match. I didn't mind Cena/Batista either, the finish was awesome

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Fucking Orton getting hurt pisses me off. MOTN imo was Jericho Miz vs Hart Dynasty, best tag match ive seen in a longgg time. Kofi winning was confusing, Truth winning as well. Punk vs Rey was another highlight but otherwise a pretty whack PPV. But not bad for just a filler

Reaction score
Fucking SOLID show.
Punk/Rey
Cena/Tista
Harts/Jizz
All very good matches.

Edge/Orton was good too, the ending hampered it though. Sucks for Orton, but I'm not big on Orton either way, so hopefully we get a surprise face turn on Raw tomorrow.

R-Truth/DiBiase was also solid.

Swagger/Show wasn't bad for what it was, and Show was over HUGE.

5 pretty good matches. Best non-Wrestlemania PPV from any North American company thus far this year.

KenFan4life

Reaction score
Fucking Orton getting hurt pisses me off. MOTN imo was Jericho Miz vs Hart Dynasty, best tag match ive seen in a longgg time. Kofi winning was confusing, Truth winning as well. Punk vs Rey was another highlight but otherwise a pretty whack PPV. But not bad for just a filler

"Mr Kennedy is made out of glass and is dangerous!" - RKO
:Confuzzled:

...then BAM!
Orton freaking injures himself! :dancebart:

haha! :hands: "Thank you Obama!"

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
Boring PPV, for the most part.

I actually enjoyed the Diva match this time....I like both Eve and Maryse and Eve especially has improved a lot in the ring.

Can't believe Punk got shaved. I cried inside, but I'd still let me him rape me, but he'd have to clean his Lita AIDs away, first.

Sad to see Orton hurt. Would have owned if it were Cena instead.

Rest of the PPV was trash.

Axis

Reaction score
Cena/Batista probably ruled. I'll check out that, Punk/Mysterio, and maybe the tag team match. Swagger and Show have both been great characters recently, but I just can't see that match being great. It could probably be good if they booked it uniquely, but the WWE is too conservative to try new stuff. Truth/Ted and Drew/Kofi probably weren't great, but I'm glad that legitimate midcards feuds are being put together.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
Some of you guys are stupid. Orton didn't hurt himself just by pounding, he was already injured earlier in the match. The pounding just made it worse.