WWE Over The Limit Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

straight_edge76

Reaction score
Suprisingly solid PPV, Truth/Ted was pretty good, Kofi/Drew I wasn't to much into. The tag match was one of the best WWE tag matches without a stip (TLC, Submissions Count Anywhere etc.) I have seen in a few years.

Rey/Punk was pretty awesome, was totally not expecting him to lose, or for Kane to show up lol. I am kind of curious to see if this feud will in fact continue like rumored or if this is the end. Which I think it should end after OTL, I could see a SES/Kane feud next, with rey possibly added.

The divas match wasn't half bad tbh. I kind of wished Maryse woulda won though :(

Swagger/Show was solid as well, I dont recall Show being that over in quite some time. I think this match may have been the best hyped tbh.

Edge/Orton was fucking amazing imo. It does suck that Orton did get hurt, if he does miss time I am seriously going to be pissed, his feud with Edge could have potentailly been feud of the year. The only thing that took away from the match was the ending.

Cena/Tista was quite awesome, much like expected. If Batista does in fact leave it's going to kind of suck, he really came into his own as a heel over the last few months. I really liked the ending with Sheamus.

hbkfan

Reaction score
for once it was a solid ppv. i loved the miz jericho vs hart dynasty match i thought it was well put together. the main event with cena and batista was a very good match and i love shemus getting the upper hand at the very end.

noumenon

Reaction score
I'm reading Orton only has a separated shoulder, so he may not actually need to take time off.