• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE Over The Limit 2012 Preview & Live Discussion Thread

Cyrus Riddle

A lot of the time those advertisements are done months in advance and they always say "card subject to change" somewhere in the fine print. It's entirely possible the ad was done when Show was still champ.

I'm sure that's the case, but it's just a thought that I had. Christain could always win here, Show could get his job back by helping Johnny, then get a shot at the IC title again, who knows? I'm overanalyzing I know lol.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
I already told you I just want it off Santino. I don't care what you think about it's presitige. And you telling me to stop moaning is hilarious after you bitched for days over Nese being released!!! But whatever. It's done and Santino lives on another day the champion so whatever.

Now THAT was moaning. :lol:

Oh and Vips, you'll be happy to know that Nese made the Slammiversary poster.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Hey, look at it this way, at least Christian didn't job.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

detroitKG

Should have been over Santino....SIGH
I can only pray they have plans for Cody to Main event and go for the WHC soon...

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
And now your going to see a great match. Look WWE could have anybody take the belt off Santino. Christian isn't the only wrestler capable of making it prestigious
You're just not getting it.

Sigh. This is exactly what I was talking about. I did not want Rhodes to drop the belt. At all.

He just won the belt back after losing it the month before. I see the IC title is going back to being a hot potato.

Sabretooth

Hey, look at it this way, at least Christian didn't job.

Oh wow Fuji.

Castiel

I left the room to say goodnight to my nephew for a second, came back and Christian was holding the IC title! AHHH! I'm happy with that, really the result of the match couldn't have disappointed me.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Well to be fair, nobody would have known who the hell Daniel Bryan was 10 years ago because his name was Bryan Danielson. :lol: