WWE Over The Limit 2012 Preview & Live Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Castiel

Reaction score
It's one loss, it's nothing. You're making it sound like something horrible that will bury Christian's career. I'd love Santino losing that belt just as much as you, I fucking hate him, but oh well. This makes more sense and will be a better match so I'm happy.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
...Miz's career hopes just died.

I don't understand how people can say this when he's been featured so prominently on the PPV. I think he's gotten a lot of exposure on this show, has done a tremendous job selling for Brodus and making him look good and that's what counts.

Besides, he's making a shit ton of money, its not like losing to Brodus lowers his pay or anything like that.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Having Christian win the US title would be "pleasing" me. Doing the job just means losing, not a squash.

who cares about the US Title. One person can't bring prestige back after it's been so degrated. Stop moaning and love Cody vs Christian which will bs awesome

Castiel

Reaction score
Hawkins and Reks on PPV! TWICE in one night! This makes me very happy. I like them working for Big Johnny, maybe it could actually go somewhere.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Insulting Carolina FTW.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
who cares about the US Title. One person can't bring prestige back after it's been so degrated. Stop moaning and love Cody vs Christian which will bs awesome
You know what, you're really fucking stupid sometimes and that's pretty much all I have to say to you for the rest of the night.

Castiel

Reaction score

I disagree with you big time here. I'm sure this is what everyone thought when we had Big Zeke as IC champ, now look at it!

Sabretooth

Reaction score
And here we go time for an awesome fucking match between two great workers

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I already told you I just want it off Santino. I don't care what you think about it's presitige. And you telling me to stop moaning is hilarious after you bitched for days over Nese being released!!! But whatever. It's done and Santino lives on another day the champion so whatever.

Cyrus Riddle

Reaction score
Smackdown is supposed to come to my hometown on June 9th, one of the advertised matches is Christian vs. Big Show with the IC title on the line...this may or may not give away this match result.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
You know what, you're really fucking stupid sometimes and that's pretty much all I have to say to you for the rest of the night.

I disagree with you big time here. I'm sure this is what everyone thought when we had Big Zeke as IC champ, now look at it!

Ok maybe that's not true but the point is Christian vs Cody will be awesome and "jobbing" isn't going to ruin his career

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Smackdown is supposed to come to my hometown on June 9th, one of the advertised matches is Christian vs. Big Show with the IC title on the line...this may or may not give away this match result.

A lot of the time those advertisements are done months in advance and they always say "card subject to change" somewhere in the fine print. It's entirely possible the ad was done when Show was still champ.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
God, this commentary is just horrid tonight. The jokes are no longer funny and Booker can't speak English properly.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
I already told you I just want it off Santino. I don't care what you think about it's presitige. And you telling me to stop moaning is hilarious after you bitched for days over Nese being released!!! But whatever. It's done and Santino lives on another day the champion so whatever.

And now your going to see a great match. Look WWE could have anybody take the belt off Santino. Christian isn't the only wrestler capable of making it prestigious