WWE Old School Raw LIVE Discussion Thread 3/4/13

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Viper

Reaction score
20130228_LIGHT_OldSchoolRAW_C-homepage_zps823e8629.jpg

The OFFICIAL Pulse "Old School Raw" LD~!!

WWE Universe, get ready to step back in time when Raw goes “Old Schoolâ€￾ this Monday at 8/7 CT on USA Network.

Last weeks "fight" between Paul Heyman and Vince McMahon quickly turned ugly as Brock Lesnar would show up, ready to cause further damage to the already-injured Chairman. However, Triple H would return to his father-in-law's aid and fight off the man who twice left him with a broken arm last year and forced him into submission in doing so at Summerslam. Triple H is out for revenge and will be live on Raw this Monday to address Brock Lesnar. What will he have to say, and will Lesnar also show up?

Last week, The Shield dismissed the recent efforts of Ryback, Sheamus, Chris Jericho, John Cena and Team Hell No — who had thus far tried and failed to stop their reign of terror. When The Celtic Warrior delivered an open challenge to the men in black, Randy Orton lashed out with an RKO on an unsuspecting Seth Rollins. Will the black-clad renegades look for payback on The Viper this Monday?

For more than a year, CM Punk stood atop the mountain as WWE Champion. He held onto the prestigious title for 434 days, making him the longest-reigning WWE Champion of the last 25 years. Last week, Punk lost a WrestleMania No. 1 Contender’s Match to John Cena. With just a month to go, can the former WWE Champion find a way to showcase his talents on The Grandest Stage of Them All?​

Last edited by a moderator:

Sabretooth

Reaction score
What about the Lesnar/HHH encounter

The Viper

Reaction score
What about the Lesnar/HHH encounter

The five point preview on WWE's site didn't have anything other than a sentence about it (from what I saw) and I'm not creative enough to make up my own preview.

I might edit in something about it in a little bit if it'll make this preview more legit....

Castiel

Reaction score
This should be a hell of a lot of fun! Is this only the second one? Definitely smart to have this on the road to Wrestlemania since it'll gather interest in the show. I doubt I'll be here for the LD but I may actually watch the show on Youtube the day after.

Petty

If You Smell....
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
FqVfLpp
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Sports Team
hwhonWK
Favorite Sports Team
1uls6gJ
Favorite Sports Team
VLDeBdf
Favorite Sports Team
5HahPWE
With the stage being set....will Undertaker finally appear at RAW to confront CM Punk....? :)

Starr

Reaction score
I'm actually looking forward to Old School Raw. Just hopefully we don't get another appearance by Mae Young and the hand, all grown up.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
I'd bet money on Jack Swagger facing Sgt. Slaughter tonight.

Outside odds on Hacksaw too, but Sarge is the fave.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
This should be a hell of a lot of fun! Is this only the second one? Definitely smart to have this on the road to Wrestlemania since it'll gather interest in the show. I doubt I'll be here for the LD but I may actually watch the show on Youtube the day after.
Don't be a little bitch, Cas. Join us for the LD tonight.

With the stage being set....will Undertaker finally appear at RAW to confront CM Punk....? :)

:this:

I'll definitely have to keep a close on this to see what the do with Punk going forward.

Cyrus Riddle

Reaction score
Should be a great show, and hopefully they start building the undercard for WM a bit, although I would venture to say that they will do little in that area.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
- The Undertaker was spotted at the Buffalo, NY airport according to Prowrestling.net. Tonight's Raw takes place in Buffalo at the First Niagara Center.

Time for the return of the deadman.

The Viper

Reaction score
I would be pissed that you put that in my thread pretty much spoiling the show but WWE already did a great job of that by continually talking about "will Undertaker appear at Wrestlemania?!".

Fucking A....

Sabretooth

Reaction score
I would be pissed that you put that in my thread pretty much spoiling the show but WWE already did a great job of that by continually talking about "will Undertaker appear at Wrestlemania?!".

Fucking A....

I said he was spotted

Petty

If You Smell....
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
FqVfLpp
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Sports Team
hwhonWK
Favorite Sports Team
1uls6gJ
Favorite Sports Team
VLDeBdf
Favorite Sports Team
5HahPWE
I bet money it's Taker-Punk at Wrestlemania.