WWE no longer paying for Sunny's rehab

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The New F'n Show

Reaction score
Don't have much to add other than it makes sense for them to cut her off. I like their program but I think there should be some limits set on it.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
Some people just don't want to be helped. She seems to be one of them. They are just wasting their time and money, this was the right call. You can only do so much for someone. I get that some people have issues that take a long time to get away from but she doesn't seem to be even trying.

This Guy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
What's funny is if you watch the video she says that the wwe has paid for Scott hall more times then her and they didn't cut him off and when her lawyer asked the wwe why they said "because your not Scott hall". I watched her video and I agree with whoever said I just don't believe the words coming out of her mouth. The thing is yeah maybe wwe paid more times for Scott hall but hall has completed the program every time and does stay clean for at least periods of time afterwords. By Sunny's own admission in the same videos she admits she has quit the wwe paid rehab every single time and never finished the program and then right always goes out and gets drunk and high again as soon as she leaves. S I agree with the wwe's decision to cut her off.

Embrace Thou Maryse

Reaction score
Helping Maryse practice her French Kiss...
Favorite Wrestler
maryse
Favorite Wrestler
therock4
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
What's funny is if you watch the video she says that the wwe has paid for Scott hall more times then her and they didn't cut him off and when her lawyer asked the wwe why they said "because your not Scott hall". I watched her video and I agree with whoever said I just don't believe the words coming out of her mouth. The thing is yeah maybe wwe paid more times for Scott hall but hall has completed the program every time and does stay clean for at least periods of time afterwords. By Sunny's own admission in the same videos she admits she has quit the wwe paid rehab every single time and never finished the program and then right always goes out and gets drunk and high again as soon as she leaves. S I agree with the wwe's decision to cut her off.

Exactly that. She doesnt even try, all she does is check into rehab before bailing out.

And Scott Hall will always be assisted by the fact that he's buddy buddy with HHH.

Reaction score
ESPN did a short feature on Scott Hall where Stephanie McMahon estimated that they WWE's funding of Scott Hall's rehab stints have totaled six figures cumulatively. I think in some of these extreme cases, they have every right to reassess how long they keep extending this gesture. After all, they really don't have to do it even once for anyone. At some point, sometimes you have to pull away and as much as you would love to help, they really can't have that safety net.

In some ways, I think the WWE being so generous can become that. She had the luxury of leaving with the belief that she could come back and try again later on the WWE's dime.

Reaction score
They were being very generous and helpful. She took that for granted and didn't even try to get cleaned up. They did the best they could and it is now up to her to deal with her demons. If someone was paying for me, I would not want to let them down.

This Guy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
They were being very generous and helpful. She took that for granted and didn't even try to get cleaned up. They did the best they could and it is now up to her to deal with her demons. If someone was paying for me, I would not want to let them down.

Agreed. It's hard to feel sorry for someone who squanders someone's kindness and takes it for granted, then complains when it's gone. I do feel that even Scott Hall needs to be looked at as someone who may or may not get cut off one day if he continues but again he seems to at least want to try and perhaps now with ddp's help maybe it will finally stick. I wish Sunny nothing but health and happiness but she needs to seriously want it, not just a break from the problem.

FalconPunch

Reaction score
Tammy seems more interested making a couple of hundred bucks doing low rent shoot interviews than sorting her act out sadly.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Good on WWE for finally sticking up for themselves and not paying for her rehab yet again. The policy that they have which provides rehab for any current or former worker is a fantastic initiative but if someone abuses it and doesn't actually try to get better then there is no reason as to why WWE should pay for it again. Would be better if WWE pay for someone that actually deserves it instead.