• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE Monday Night Raw: Starring Brock Lesnar Discussion - April 30th, 2012

The Viper

Ace looked phenomenal when he was beating up on Cena. Great way to get the fans on Cena's side. I know I'm on his side here, even though I don't hate Ace.

Citan

What was up with Cena's promo at ER?

He says he was taking some time off, yet a day later it was retconned?

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
I don't know how anyone can dislike Daniel Bryan.

TBF I didn't care much for Bryan Danielson. I was always a bigger fan of Nigel McGuinness. But I've become a much bigger fan of his since he came to the WWE. I can't explain why though.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

I know a lot of people who do like him, have followed him through his career before WWE, but I have not. I see some guy from the training program of WWE suddenly become World Champion and don't exactly understand it. At least with Sheamus, he had a record behind him and he was a big dude with a badass attitude. I just dont like Daniel Bryan. The whole cockiness YES YES YES thing is overly annoying to me

DD

It's funny when people say they dont like a heel.

Duuuuuuur. You arent supposed to like heels.