WWE Monday Night Raw LIVE Discussion: Sept 9th, 2013

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Viper

Reaction score
M98g9Pq.jpg

A 'RATED R' RETURN...TO PROMOTE HAVEN~!!!

This Monday, we finally see the one night only return of The Rated R Superstar, EDGE! What he's up to, we have no clue, but all I can say is that'll I'm sure we'll all be surprised if he doesn't have something to do with a Corporation segment. Possibly trying to convince HHH to rehire Cody or what have you. We'll be drawn to our TV's to see what Edge has to say, ya know, other than promoting Haven. ;)

BD3phm3.jpg

IRON CLAD CONTRACT?! MORE LIKE 'PAPER CLAD' CONTRACT, AMIRITE?!

What a couple of weeks it's been for Big Show, huh? I mean, last year he joined up with Johnny Ace to get an Iron Clad contract. Meaning, he can not, I repeat, CAN NOT be fired or have any repercussions towards for the foreseeable future. Ya know, because the contract is made of iron. Now, more than a year later, HHH is the boss, pretty much and he doesn't give a crap about no damn contract made of iron. He's HHH, for God's sake. Now, Show is being made to do all of HHH's bidding when it comes to Daniel Bryan. After a 'shocking' Knockout punch to Bryan, forced by HHH, what will Show do...or not do next? Except for crying, of course, because that's inevitable.

---------------------------------------------------

Join us for the always amazing Raw live discussion next Monday Night!​

Kushikimi

Reaction score
20130906_DustinOrton_LARGE_L.jpg

This has just been confirmed... Goldust vs. Randy Orton... thing just got more interesting in the whole Cody Rhodes, Daniel Bryan vs. Trips and company situation.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
That Goldust picture... Wow

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
What are the odds that its actually Cody under the paint instead of Dustin tonight?

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
My prediction is this, and we will know if I right or wrong pretty quick(at least come match time)

He doesn't go out there as Goldust, he goes out as Dustin, and he some how pulls out a win and then Triple H comes out and says congrats on winning...but they wanted Goldust and clearly he wasn't Goldust so Cody doesn't get his job back.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Zero. There's a picture of Dustin backstage at Raw
This is exactly why people don't like you. Instead of just shooting it down you could have made it fun by speculating, but nope, as usual you attempt to ruin all the fun people try and have around here. Big surprise.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
This is exactly why people don't like you. Instead of just shooting it down you could have made it fun by speculating, but nope, as usual you attempt to ruin all the fun people try and have around here. Big surprise.
How could I speculate if there's literally a picture of Dustin backstage. :lol: god

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
How could I speculate if there's literally a picture of Dustin backstage. :lol: god

By not being a douche and just play along.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 4

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Read what Wang said, why is it so hard for you to figure out the most basic things?

Anyhow, I'm not going to be here for the LD tonight thanks to your attitude, hopefully everyone else here will have fun though.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
I was going to be here but not sure since mcdouchey showed up already.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 4

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Read what Wang said, why is it so hard for you to figure out the most basic things?

Anyhow, I'm not going to be here for the LD tonight thanks to your attitude, hopefully everyone else here will have fun though.

Yeah I know punish me by leaving the LD. If im such a immature douche, then stay here and ignore me.

Starlight

have you learned nothing from WWE? WWE is predictable! Of course Dustin is backstage to make it seem like he's going to be Goldust, but in reality, it's going to be really Cody Rhodes. The Dustin backstage is just to make it seem like the "real" Goldust will be wrestling Randy tonight. It's predictable!

Sabretooth

Reaction score
have you learned nothing from WWE? WWE is predictable! Of course Dustin is backstage to make it seem like he's going to be Goldust, but in reality, it's going to be really Cody Rhodes. The Dustin backstage is just to make it seem like the "real" Goldust will be wrestling Randy tonight. It's predictable!

You got a point there