WWE Looking At Five Top Superstars To Lead The Company

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
http://www.pwmania.com/backstage-news-on-wwe-looking-at-five-top-superstars-to-lead-the-company

A new internal list was made this past week with the 5 names that WWE is projecting to be their 5 biggest Superstars going forward after WrestleMania XXX.

Those names are John Cena, Daniel Bryan, Randy Orton, Sheamus and Roman Reigns.

The biggest surprise is that Batista is not on the list.

Yeah, fuck Botchtista. Replace Orton and Sheamus with Wyatt and Cesaro and that sounds good.

Majour

Filthy Creep
Reaction score
I definitely don't agree with Cena and Sheamus. Orton, I'm undecided about tbh. As for who I'd choose to replace them- Cesaro and Ziggler.

Reactions: Roadster

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I definitely don't agree with Cena and Sheamus. Orton, I'm undecided about tbh. As for who I'd choose to replace them- Cesaro and Ziggler.

Ziggler ain't ready for shit. Change his character back to what it was before. Give him Summer Rae from Fandango and he will succeed.

Reactions: JC4Life37

Ed!

The Artiste
Reaction score
Website
www.idareyoutoclickthislinkandseewhathappens.com
I actually agree with the list. Cena & Orton are WWE veterans and still have years left, paid their dues. Bryan is a Wrestling Veteran and his fanbase is huge. Reigns is coming up well, he was a massive guy in the making from Shield.

The only thing I disagree is Sheamus, Damn WWE wanting Irish Fans

Reactions: Wacokid27

Nick

Reaction score
I say get rid of Sheamus for Cesaro. And lol, remember when you marks were predicting Ambrose to be in Reigns' spot by this time of the year? :lol1:

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Cena, Bryan and Reigns are all obvious. Disappointed to see they're apparently higher on Sheamus than they are on Wyatt, but meh. And Orton? We've just spent the last seven months and counting watching him have his most boring reign with the title yet, do we really have to see more of him in a top level spot? I wouldn't mind if he returned to his position from 2012 where he participated mostly in midcard feuds but I'm guessing after he gets his mandatory rematch for the title at Extreme Rules, he might enter into a program with Sheamus or something. Or maybe a heel turn is on the horizon for Sheamus and he'll do a big program with either Cena or Bryan over the championship.

And kinda odd that Batista isn't on the list, but hey, who's complaining?

Reactions: Snowman1

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
The only thing I disagree is Sheamus, Damn WWE wanting Irish Fans

I think it's more to do with the fact he's mates with Hunter and he's got muscles. Ireland's a tiny country with a small population.

Raw is Ross

Jobber
Reaction score
Having just travelled America for 5months I was astonished that 95% of the people I met claimed to have "Irish blood in them" so that plus the fact he's friends with Hunter definitely helps Sheamus.

My five going forward would be...........
Cena
Punk
Bryan
Wyatt
Reigns

Would love to see Rollins, Cesaro and Ziggler all get a decent push at some point in the future.

Toto

The Showoff
Reaction score
What the fuck is Sheamus even doing there? no one likes the guy

Reactions: Majour

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Cesaro missing REALLY? This dude will be huge I swear his antics recently have shown this he doesnt need on top mic skills with those eyebrows and cheeky grin.

JC4Life37

The Showoff
Reaction score
Those guys are the five with the greatest marketing power at the moment.
Orton still moves merch, face or heel. Cena is a given. Bryan gets idiots to chant garbage. Sheamus is a cartoon character who fits the Hogan mould. Reigns is a project, but has a look and a moveset that could be marketing into something profitable

Sheamus may grind your gears, but he really does have 'the package.' He 'should' be face of the company, but people just ain't buyin his WHC run... then again, why should they. But yeah, its all about marketing and nothing more