WWE Looking At Five Top Superstars To Lead The Company

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
it does not. if it was just a selling job, Bootista's spear would always look amazing...which it doesn't. the powerbomb isn't fair as the opponent is thrown onto his shoulders....he doesn't even hoist them up...and Rollins and Ambrose are involved too.
On the power bomb he lets them fall. He puts no driving force into it. As for the spear, sees a fine difference as to what I'm saying.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
yes he lets them fall as Rollins and Ambrose assist in the slam...he can't just whip them down as it would belittle their assistance. I'm not saying the powerbomb is great but yeah, it's not that bad.

im not sure what you mean about the spear; also not sure if you seen my example pertaining to Bootist'as spear.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
yeah, what snowman said, nero! bam! im out! waaabam!