WWE Jobbers Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
kyleoreilly
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Favorite Sports Team
TTa0tmV
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
did you expect me to abandon my push on poyser to vote jeff? and i wasnt aware town dont vote town.

i also called jeff out on his bullshit vote on me, which im glad everyone is just briefing over.

what are your other reads, mitch?
I'm getting scummy vibes from Smark, mainly because he has yet to anything about me thinking KIF was scum. His interactions with Grim, even though they are good friends, felt like he was latching onto Grim.

Reactions: Poyser

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
kyleoreilly
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Favorite Sports Team
TTa0tmV
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Anyways I'm off to bed night y'all

NotBrutus

Haza’s Banned Band of Cronies
Reaction score
Imprisoned in my exile,
Hopefully it won’t be for a while.
Save me from this mess, save me from this distress.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
K nah fuck Magic we going NOM tomorrow bois

Who needs a vote?
Cool, cool.
I asked if anyone needs a vote, no buys.
Counter productive and against my win condition, don’t make stupid suggestions Barry
Vote: Poyser
More Poyser votes imo
No. If i came in to the situation you’re in and tried to just disregard the wagon, regardless of the circumstances of that wagon, I’d probably have more votes put on me. Just trying to hold you to the same standard, no matter the tier difference.
Did we hammer Jeff?
Sure, why not. Will give me something to look at.

Unvote
Vote: Jeff
GOAT HAMMER :goku

No comment on Jeff throughout the entire phase (or on Tweet for what that's worth), instead sat trying to push votes on Poyser despite also never giving any opinion on him. Later chimed in with the reason that he'd have more votes on him if he was in Poyser's shoes which I mean what the fuck is that?

The question as to whether or not Jeff was hammered to then hammer also comes across as just accepting the fact Jeff was done off direction in the QT as to whether or not he should vote.

Ace

Reaction score
K nah fuck Magic we going NOM tomorrow bois

No comment on Jeff throughout the entire phase (or on Tweet for what that's worth), instead sat trying to push votes on Poyser despite also never giving any opinion on him. Later chimed in with the reason that he'd have more votes on him if he was in Poyser's shoes which I mean what the fuck is that?

The question as to whether or not Jeff was hammered to then hammer also comes across as just accepting the fact Jeff was done off direction in the QT as to whether or not he should vote.
I'm on board with voting either. Your post does a good job of highlighting Phenom's filler nonsense and I'm still suss on Magic. Mitch is my other suss but I still don't know how tf to read him tbh.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
@Darth Lethal The only reason I was interested in KIF was because it caught my eye that he came in, completely ignored that he had votes on him, and said nothing. Then he proceeded to ignore my question as well as Grim’s question.

He made 1 post and there was plenty of other stuff for discussion. You noticed this, but didn't notice anything else? Hmmmm.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
While Kif would be a good lynch candidate, i would prefer to lynch someone else today. Not trying to defend KIF for not reacting into anything he's been asked about. But i'm thinking in terms of flips.

Lets assume KIF flips scum, what do we gain from it besides their role?

Reads? People who pushed him are most likely town, unless there was scum bussing, but there's very little interest overall on it.

Interactions? 0

I'd recommend people on KIF wagon to switch into more active wagon for now. And besides, if KIF keeps being inactive Odo will just replace them with f.e Smark. And everyone knows Smark is more active in the game.

This is a very good point raised, but, yeah, I don't think someone like KIF needs this type of defending when he's POE fodder or an easy rep candidate

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
I said I’d vote Poyser if not KIF but honestly I’m really starting to believe he’s town. Admittedly I’ve only played with him once but I’m really having a hard time believing he’s scum. Jeff on the other hand has constantly been putting his foot in his mouth and the post that Big Man quoted was very telling. The whole Magic stuff seems like he’s trying to tell a story that isn’t there.

Unvote

Vote Jeff

So rather than gathering your own reads, you're just going to piggyback work being done for you? Hmmmm

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ

Alco

Reaction score
he just made this post in response to my Jeff case. didn't want to comment on the case at all but then said the case was good when Jeff was already doomed. he doesn't like to buss unless it's neccessary and he knows his opinion holds weight so even saying I make good points then brings more credibility to the wagon, I see this as him just asking a meaningless question to make it look like he's sussing him but it's not really doing anything. also note how Jeff never responded to the question even though there's an easy answer. almost like he doesn't care to appease him because he doesn't have to.
:WOW

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Probably town, though I dislike his willingness to question town reads (purely because it's out of character for him as any alignment)

Oh the insight

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Oh and I'm null on Lethal and Ace right now. Ace made some good points but I couldn't get a read on him either way from there, satisfied that he's posting though. Lethal just thinks Sky is permascum every game so I guess I'll get used to him questioning everything she does, and maybe I'll be able to get something out of that later on.

Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

Everybody just writes off anything I have to say about her because of this "feud" that has been pushed for years. Nobody gives it even a second look because lol Lethal on Sky, whilst she ducks the thread and threatens to rep out. I'm fucking over it. If she cannot be sussed by people in the game, then what's the point of playing?

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Didn't realize I had that many votes since I wasn't tagged to claim and was reading ( page 30 now)

I'm the Blue Meanie, Jobbers aligned

1x Town Executioner ( Can only execute d2 and on)

Flavour talks about how I am a perennial jobber through my WWE run until I apparently kicked JBL's ass.
It mentions an altercation, I assumed it meant Blue Meanie won considering the role. I'm by no means a historical WWE expert.

Botch-a-tron

Status
Not open for further replies.