WWE Jobbers Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alco

Reaction score
I searched for the word claim and saw Banez' posts about that and they looked good. Banezie looks good for now :y:

Alco

Reaction score
In that exchange though, looked like Barry wanted to get him on what looks like a technicality, and I didn't really like that.

Why are you pro-Barry, Poyser?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Worth noting that ace and jeff avoided mentioning each other at all

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
In that exchange though, looked like Barry wanted to get him on what looks like a technicality, and I didn't really like that.

Why are you pro-Barry, Poyser?
It’s a read in a bubble as I wouldn’t really expect scum barry to come in the thread and start trying to push his own direction early. He’s probably the weakest of my leans as jeff was eager to give him a town read but scum have to town read town as well and it’s probably just a case of hopping onto a popular read. Also kinda thought Barry’s early case on Banez was pretty good. Banez is obvious town to me now; but at the time it had merit

Alco

Reaction score
It’s a read in a bubble as I wouldn’t really expect scum barry to come in the thread and start trying to push his own direction early. He’s probably the weakest of my leans as jeff was eager to give him a town read but scum have to town read town as well and it’s probably just a case of hopping onto a popular read. Also kinda thought Barry’s early case on Banez was pretty good. Banez is obvious town to me now; but at the time it had merit
Fair enough.

Probably a bit hindsight-y of me, but Barry came off as a bit slimy in that exchange, from my point of view.

Alco

Reaction score
How is playing with KIF these days? Cause lol he has one post.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
He was replaced by smark

Alco

Reaction score
Oh :heston

Fault's on Odo for not chaging his OP :tenay

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
i wasn't the biggest fan of jeff's tunnel on sky either, but it kind of reminds me of james bond when he tunneled haza too(i mean haza was scum, but it was tunneling nonetheless) and even two games before i got petrified they all kinda seemed locked in their reads rather than willing to evaluate as shit progresses.

jeff isn't aligned with sky tho, ya. would also say jeff/tweet aren't aligned.

idk jeff's read, but do you have any other reads outside sky jeff? why were you so focused on just sky?
:francis

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Anyway POE seems good to me since I have 10 people as town. Pretty good base to work off of and I’m fairly confident about them all. Well I suppose I’m not confident about tweet on merit but I’ll ignore it for now

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Actually, jeff’s reaction to alco when he came in and his reaction to alco voting tweet rather than adding to his wagon makes me think they’re not aligned either. Like he was genuinely surprised and hopeful that he could get away lmao. Also think a scum coming in there would just be told to vote jeff as he was a goner. You’d think alco would’ve checked the qt before coming in the thread if scum

that’s 11

Ace

Reaction score
Worth noting that ace and jeff avoided mentioning each other at all
Also worth noting that I was not online for the duration of the Jeff situation, lol.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Also worth noting that I was not online for the duration of the Jeff situation, lol.
He was online not too long before you came in with you catch up stuff but you never commented on him

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
You have around 3 hours to get roles in

Status
Not open for further replies.