WWE Jobbers Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Haza my good friend blablablahh, you got anything to say on the game?

Will try and read back properly tomorrow

I didnt like Barry or Poyser earlier but haven't really read much from either since the wagon on Poyser took off, thats my first priority

Weekends never ideal for me

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
brutus pinged me as having had a PR before so I wanna look at that too actually I don't think he is necessarily town and I dont even think he necessarily has a PR but thats just a random though to explore later and not too urgent

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I remember he thought he'd gained a PR in Xmas Mafia and that one was sorta similar to this one, singing songs and rhyming and shit. He's either unlucky with getting a PR like this mere months after having had a similar one, or he's just faking it here, in which case faking a PR that's similar to one you already faked seems very unsmart. Regardless of this spec, if his PR restricts him from commenting on the game he can just go.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
I remember he thought he'd gained a PR in Xmas Mafia and that one was sorta similar to this one, singing songs and rhyming and shit. He's either unlucky with getting a PR like this mere months after having had a similar one, or he's just faking it here, in which case faking a PR that's similar to one you already faked seems very unsmart. Regardless of this spec, if his PR restricts him from commenting on the game he can just go.

Pretty much yeah.

This was what I was thinking of too. He gained something very similar and botched it. Come to think of it I think he think abandoned the thread and got repped out bc he was too scared to post again. So yeah doubt he would fake something like that after last time

Probably real

Regardless, not that important right now

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Nights are boring especially when you want to die sooner rather than later

This is also true of real life

Lady I will give you all the hugs.

Or just be there to talk to if you need it. We all have struggles like that sometimes.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Lady I will give you all the hugs.

Or just be there to talk to if you need it. We all have struggles like that sometimes.
I would say "nah it's just dark humour" but even I can't tell whether it's dark humour or it's serious anymore.

Can Night just end so we can actually talk about things. I've made my mind up on the D2 direction and it's Magic

Showtime

Reaction score
solid, so sky is unlikely teamed with jeff and big man obviously too. i'll read back in a bit, im still halfway through the thread.

Showtime

Reaction score
You might be on to something here. He's like "can the Jeff lynch wait? I have to go" and then doesn't go

i've been online for about 10 minutes in the last 24 hours.

why would i stall a teammate's lynch and then not do anything about it if i was actually around? what kinda fucking Blue logic is this? is this your shit take too @Big Man?

Showtime

Reaction score
he just made this post in response to my Jeff case. didn't want to comment on the case at all but then said the case was good when Jeff was already doomed. he doesn't like to buss unless it's neccessary and he knows his opinion holds weight so even saying I make good points then brings more credibility to the wagon, I see this as him just asking a meaningless question to make it look like he's sussing him but it's not really doing anything. also note how Jeff never responded to the question even though there's an easy answer. almost like he doesn't care to appease him because he doesn't have to.

big man what was my next post following that post?

if i was jeff's teammate and wanted to defend him i would defend him or push poyser harder, ya? not say "based on this case, why also weren't you doing this"? why did you expect me to say your case is good "let's follow this" when i was pushing poyser?

i get why you might think that looks bad, but that's all just so fucking stupid.

Showtime

Reaction score
oh man everyone thinks im scum on the strength of not being around. god i've never seen this before in my life.

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
kyleoreilly
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Favorite Sports Team
TTa0tmV
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
why is this scummy?
Because I feel Poyser is town, you trying to start a wagon on him and not voting Jeff doesn't sit right at all

Showtime

Reaction score
Because I feel Poyser is town, you trying to start a wagon on him and not voting Jeff doesn't sit right at all

did you expect me to abandon my push on poyser to vote jeff? and i wasnt aware town dont vote town.

i also called jeff out on his bullshit vote on me, which im glad everyone is just briefing over.

what are your other reads, mitch?

Status
Not open for further replies.