WWE Jobbers Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
We should have a lot of time left regardless, I still think we should pressure Tweet more as I think he's full of garbage. I'll continue my read back in the meantime. If you guys still want to lynch me it should at least help with POE and I didn't make myself look great re:sky (who I think is most likely town at this point during my read back) I get it. My role isn't the most helpful and I've yet to fully catch up or prove myself much.

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
kyleoreilly
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Favorite Sports Team
TTa0tmV
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Tracy Smothers wanted to kick JBL’s ass for JBL shooting on Meanie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Chris

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
That's brutal...god damn...

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I’m not gonna say Odo definitely wouldn’t put a town executioner in the game, but I feel like he wouldn’t lol. There’s no real net value in it

also jeff kinda botched it. If it just mentions an altercation and doesn’t say that meanie won, then it doesn’t really make sense as flavour for him being an executioner lol

much more likely executioner is a scum role and the flavour is around firing someone

Big Man

Reaction score
my problem with that claim is the restriction on not using it until day 2 makes sense to give scum because a day 1 execute is quite powerful, but using an execution as town is bad play let alone using it on day 1. why would a restriction be given to prevent bad town play?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I didn't botch it though. Just made an erroneous assumption, my bad.

Either way like I said, it's a scummy as fuck role and I haven't really played up to my standards until now, I get it. But I'm not fucking scum lol

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
unvote
vote Jeff

No buys, I think he just wants to pressure me now so he can execute me before eating the lynch.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
my problem with that claim is the restriction on not using it until day 2 makes sense to give scum because a day 1 execute is quite powerful, but using an execution as town is bad play let alone using it on day 1. why would a restriction be given to prevent bad town play?
Tbh I kinda feel like Odo has trashed the idea of a town executioner before because there’s no value in it, can’t remember which game it would be to look back tho

also don’t really feel like I need to look for it, I’m pretty comfortable lynching here

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I'm not buying that d2 restriction btw.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Either way like I said, it's a scummy as fuck role and I haven't really played up to my standards until now, I get it. But I'm not fucking scum lol
Why are we supposed to believe you're town, considering these two points?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf

I'm well aware how bad it looks. But again, why would I feel the need to mention it if I was scum. Pretty much makes me look as bad possible. I like to think I'm not that bad at claiming anymore...

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I didn't botch it though. Just made an erroneous assumption, my bad.

Well the assumption is one thing. The botch is because the flavour doesn’t make sense if it doesn’t say he won. Like why would you be an executioner for losing a fight?

you kinda shot your self in the foot. You should have doubled down on that being your flavour because it’s easily believable that Odo just got the story wrong. I mean you probably still get lynched but it’s better. Taking it back and saying it only mentions an altercation just makes the whole thing make no sense lolol

Reactions: Big Man

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Why are we supposed to believe you're town, considering these two points?

my read back and points have been good imo.

I had a bad early day, it happens. Lynch me if you must, garantee you will be disappointing though. Sad Poyser jumped on me and didnt make tweet claim

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Then again my flavour doesn’t really explain why I’m my role directly. It kinda just makes sense, so probably shouldn’t lynch jeff if that’s the only reason you’re on him (not that I think anyone has said that)

Status
Not open for further replies.