WWE Jobbers Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I mean for one thing Barry you've stood by your early positions, awkward as they may have looked to me. You didn't go back on them or invent shit reasons to justify them. :hmm:

Idk, probably just town whose reads I don't agree with. Sorry for being so arrogant earlier as well and saying you're failing miserably at being helpful.

backtrack on barry

When I wrote this I was getting scum vibes from Sky, Poyser, Jeff, Barry, you. I gotta sort my thoughts here because obviously not all of those are correct and most of them don't even make sense together, but I think I'm getting there, gimme a moment.
maybe realising he should keep backtracking since he's shading too many a little too hard

Jeffs play has been solely centered around Skybox and none if it looked particularly convincing or anything like his town performance last game. Like he and Sky were both town then and not once did he go oh hell lemme set this TRAP for Sky and see if she bites and if she doesn't she's scum. Just a weirdass play all around. Then again it seems like pretty shortsighted play if he's scum, if we lynch Sky off of his suspicions and she's town, Jeff looks beyond godawful. I guess at least we can rule out s/s.

Banez is back to null, I just can't tell rn. First couple posts looked fine but then basically OMGUSing Barry while I was the main guy who gave Barry some flak looks like maybe he wanted to hide behind me while I keep going off on Barry. I know I just got done playing co-scum with Banez but I'll have to admit I still don't have quite as good a grip on his meta as with most of the rest of the field.

no actual position other that sky and I are not aligned now. back track on banez because now he has to, self aware play, since he's now reading barry town, he has to downgrade his banez read to appear more organic.

Rereading this I realize I hate only Poyser in this exchange lel

completes the backtrack on barry, possibly to try and cover his tracks. another self aware move.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
These scumnections Jeff are talking about are a hilariously bad thing to go off on since if he thinks I'm scum, I would naturally only try to create false connections between town/town which would come crumbling down on me as soon as the first person in any given pairing flips town.

Come on scummatron you can do better than that :cudi

I never said all your connections are town/town, just that you are making them. The point is your making a lot a of vague connections to create doubt in a multitude of players and linking them to make yourself look like you are doing something productive. Then back tracked realizing that it made you look ridiculous

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Oh and now he votes Poyser. Welp, false alarm perhaps.

unvote
vote Poyser

Think as it stands I got scum leans on Poyser, Sky and Jeff, but at the same time it looks extremely unlikely that all three of those are true because of their interactions. Could be that I just wanna read Sky scum so we can then say for sure that KIF is scum and Mitch is town because those are some variables that are always good to take care of ASAP but seems more like wishful thinking. I don't see anything that would speak against Poyser/Jeff at this stage tho.

This at least looks more logical where you admit it's unlikely all three of us are linked (albeit you don't provide reasons for or against). You say you do not see anything to link Poyser and I, yet you provide no reason we could be either. so kind of a nothing point, again. You also never clarified your read on me at this stage other than it was weird, but now I'm a scum lean.

You also say here you want to read sky scum (implying another connection, between her and KIF now) so that you can figure that out ASAP. Yet you put a vote on Poyser again. I'm having a hard time following the progression here. Where does poyser's flip leave you regarding kif/sky?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I never said all your connections are town/town, just that you are making them. The point is your making a lot a of vague connections to create doubt in a multitude of players and linking them to make yourself look like you are doing something productive. Then back tracked realizing that it made you look ridiculous
You're trying to portray backtracking as scummy, why is that? You choose to only see that I changed my reads and never acknowledge the reasons for any of it.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
These scumnections Jeff are talking about are a hilariously bad thing to go off on since if he thinks I'm scum, I would naturally only try to create false connections between town/town which would come crumbling down on me as soon as the first person in any given pairing flips town.

Come on scummatron you can do better than that :cudi
Not really true is it

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
You're trying to portray backtracking as scummy, why is that? You choose to only see that I changed my reads and never acknowledge the reasons for any of it.

I'm quite certain I posted a lot of the reasons you claimed, I'm telling you how I see it. Just because you disagree with my assessment doesn't make it any less valid.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Haza looks like he has nothing at all to fucking say other than slightly shade Banez, then like his next post. Those are the only two posts of his I've noticed so far. Null atm

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Man this Jeff guy is looking really townie but I dunno how to process his play with Sky earlier in D1. :worried

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Mitch playing the delay game re kif feels lazy as fuck and screams I didn't read the thread. no likes from me so far.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Why did people vote Poyser again? I keep reading his "push" on Tweet but this was his three last posts before going to bed

vote tweet

anyway bed

see you gents/persons in the AM
Yeah as a quick explanation before I dip didn’t really like the comments on Banez as it seems like he felt he had to comment on it, didn’t really wanna join the wagon but also didn’t wanna dissuade others from voting hence the caviat

also he responded to the Banez thing before the sky thing and pretty sure it came after chronologically? Could be wrong on that but slightly odd if my memory serves

He didn't pressure people to vote his way, he didn't attack Tweet's position aggressively at this point in the game. And his points on Tweet re:Banez aren't particularly offensive imo. Certainly felt an OMGUS from Tweet was overboard from my p.o.v

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Somehow I get the feeling it's not gonna be as easy as Poyser coming in here and going oooh I got a wagon on me, you fine gentlemen make lots of good points, here's my claim.

Or maybe, just maybe, your case is shit :draper2

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Day 1 Vote Count 4

Poyser 4 - Magic, Phenom, Tweet, Haza
Jeff 7 - Big Man, Barry, Doddsy, Banez, Poyser, Mitch, Skybox
Mitch 1 - Lethal
Tweet 2 - Chris, Jeff

With 18 alive, 10 votes to lynch. You have ~12 hours.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Wait when did Mitch vote me :deandre

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Since I think you're co-scum with Poyser I could care less if you think my case on him or you are shit. The two of you combined have 11 votes to your names so it's clearly not just me, I'm just by far the most vocal.

You should probably claim now.

Status
Not open for further replies.