WWE "I attended a live show" Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

UkSciFiGirl

The Artiste
Reaction score
Cool, have fun.
Went to the Wrestlemania revenge tour here in the UK in May, had lots of fun, even had a NXT title match which surprised a lot of fans.
I even got to meet Adrian Neville before the event, sadly dont have pics as he was running late to the arena and didnt have time to pause for pics.
I missed the last match which was Roman Reigns/Randy Orton in a Street Fight, best match of the night that I saw as Barrett vs RVD vs Big E vs Swagger in a Fatal 4-way IC title match

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Cool, have fun.
Went to the Wrestlemania revenge tour here in the UK in May, had lots of fun, even had a NXT title match which surprised a lot of fans.
I even got to meet Adrian Neville before the event, sadly dont have pics as he was running late to the arena and didnt have time to pause for pics.
I missed the last match which was Roman Reigns/Randy Orton in a Street Fight, best match of the night that I saw as Barrett vs RVD vs Big E vs Swagger in a Fatal 4-way IC title match
Nice. Since I am going by myself I hope I can try to stick around and meet some WWE peoples. I hope anyway.

UkSciFiGirl

The Artiste
Reaction score
Nice. Since I am going by myself I hope I can try to stick around and meet some WWE peoples. I hope anyway.
The only reason I met Adrian Neville was security sent me the wrong way when I was looking for a taxi rank so I could book a taxi back to the train station so I could get home. Led me to the backstage doors and there was Adrian Neville, stood waiting to get inside the arena.
He was friendly and happy to talk to me and a couple of other fans that followed me as they got the same advice from some dumb ass security

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
The only reason I met Adrian Neville was security sent me the wrong way when I was looking for a taxi rank so I could book a taxi back to the train station so I could get home. Led me to the backstage doors and there was Adrian Neville, stood waiting to get inside the arena.
He was friendly and happy to talk to me and a couple of other fans that followed me as they got the same advice from some dumb ass security
Well I hope I run into some dumb ass security too lol

UkSciFiGirl

The Artiste
Reaction score
Well I hope I run into some dumb ass security too lol
But it was pricey for food and drink inside the arena, so me and my mum (yes I went with my mum) snuck in some drinks and sweets.
the WWE merch was expensive, about £25(not sure how much that is in dollars) for a T-shirt.
Good thing I bought 2 then XD

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
But it was pricey for food and drink inside the arena, so me and my mum (yes I went with my mum) snuck in some drinks and sweets.
the WWE merch was expensive, about £25(not sure how much that is in dollars) for a T-shirt.
Good thing I bought 2 then XD
Its cool you went with your mum. I grew up watching it with my parents. We never went to any shows though. We weren't that well off financially (I grew up in a trailer park for example)

UkSciFiGirl

The Artiste
Reaction score
Its cool you went with your mum. I grew up watching it with my parents. We never went to any shows though. We weren't that well off financially (I grew up in a trailer park for example)
My mum had fun at the show, she remembered Orton from a tv taping we went to in 2012 the week before Survivor Series.
She loved the Shield and she remembered Barrett from the tv taping too. She even joined in heckling Zeb Colter when he started insulting us XD

• Haha
Reactions: Trip in the Head

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Ok, I got a little excited yesterday because I thought to ask my friend's wife if she gets to talk to her cousin (Seth Rollins) when he comes to Maine. She told me that he had told her he would try before but that he was probably so busy he would forget, which wouldn't surprise me given the spot he's in now. I was hoping she'd be like "oh yeah, he's coming over and we are having a bbq" lol. I would've shit my pants and been like "Can I come!?" I guess he's wanted to do this in WWE since he could talk so good for him! I think he is going to get a big push from what she told me.

You guys think I should make a sign for a house show? Seems kind of useless right?

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Also, I'll try to get my flip camera in so I can record some stuff. SHHHHHH!

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Sorry bumping so its fresh. I will try to add any results from the show for IWC consumption lol. Got word that Bray vs Cena in a Street Fight is on the card.

Solid Snake

Hells yeah I am! This is only my second live show ever and its the night before a PPV! Probably the closest I'll ever get to actually going to a PPV lol

I only been to one Raw a few years ago. I think I was in the 3rd row. It was quite fun. PPV's are hard to go to cause they move around so dang much and people buy up the tickets so fast. It is insane. I am fine watching PPV's at home though. I heard house shows are purty good.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
I only been to one Raw a few years ago. I think I was in the 3rd row. It was quite fun. PPV's are hard to go to cause they move around so dang much and people buy up the tickets so fast. It is insane. I am fine watching PPV's at home though. I heard house shows are purty good.
I think the venues that are available in Maine are too small to do a RAW taping. Can't even remember the last time that was advertised (if ever). So this is probably the closest I'll get. Definitely excited.

Solid Snake

I think the venues that are available in Maine are too small to do a RAW taping. Can't even remember the last time that was advertised (if ever). So this is probably the closest I'll get. Definitely excited.

Aww that is poo poo. At least they do house shows up there! I am sure the house shows are just as good, if not better (because of not censoring as much stuff).
Take lots of pictures and "accidentally" end up in the locker room. :terry: