*WWE Great American Bash Discussion Thread*

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dre

Reaction score
Talk about the PPV in here.

GAB_300x450.jpg

1chiban

Reaction score
Still in two minds about the poster. Better than the Edge and Funaki one that was released initially though. Very strange.

J

Nobody else finds it strange that everyone on the poster is from Raw...Except Triple H yet he is strangely on it?!?!? Just saying...

-TJ-

Simple. Trips vs. Edge. Punk vs. Cena vs. JBL. and Henry vs. Dreamer. Now those are my guess on the three brand's main events.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
I really want to see what kind of reaction guys like Chris Jericho and Ryder & Hawkins gets. Ryder & Hawkins are Long Island boys, and Jericho is billed from Manhasset, which is on the Island. And we'll probably see a Mick Foley segment in the ring, with him getting a huge pop.

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
JBL & The MDAD's vs. Cena & Cryme Tyme should happen...it works, and it gets people to care about Rhodes and TD Jr. - you know, being in the ring with thee top star in WWE and all. Plus working with a great heel such as JBL doesn't hurt either.

Soulpower

I'm worried about Punk vs Batista. I really see Batista winning the strap, making Punk only a 3 week champion. PROVE ME WRONG, WWE! PLEASE!

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Yeah I'm hoping Punk keeps the strap...but knowing WWE there probably give it to Batista...

and Cena and Cryme Tyme vs JBL Cody and Ted Jr would be pretty cool also...but really I don't know if that would happen seeing as so far JBL has not had anything to do with them 2...but Cena and Cryme Tyme vs JBL and two other peeps could very well happen also...but who knows..

but its turning out to look like it might be a pretty good PPV.

Wordlife

I hope they keep the title on Punk till like Summerslam or later... maybe around like September, and a Cryme Tyme/Cena vs JBL and two other ppl would be pretty sweet, also Edge vs HHH should be good, I hope

chessarmy

As everyone has been saying, I'm hoping that Punk retains. I don't know how good his match with Batista will be, but hopefully it isn't too bad. I'm also hoping that Tista turns heel at this PPV, since he is wrestling a babyface World Champion

Ed_cena

Reaction score
Yeah cena and ct vs jbl and two ppl will work, and cm punk vs batista will be intereting i'm wit punk but knowing the wwe batista maybe win, and hhh vs edge looks awesome, jericho vs hbk = kick ass match.

Wrestling Station

As everyone has been saying, I'm hoping that Punk retains. I don't know how good his match with Batista will be, but hopefully it isn't too bad. I'm also hoping that Tista turns heel at this PPV, since he is wrestling a babyface World Champion
I think we have waited so long for the heel turn. I think its time for Batista to turn heel.

As for the match, i think it will be fine, not as good as Batista/Taker for example; but i think it will be fine.

Kane might interfer in the match to cause Batista's match. But i wish this will never happen as i dont really wanna see a Batista/Kane feud again.

Undertaker666

Reaction score
Awesome

I just scored me a private party invite and 2 tix to the event.. So what do I expect from a ppv event sitting ring side?? I never been to a ppv event b4