WWE General Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Swamps

Space Cowboy
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
Re: WWE Tidbits, Rumours & General Discussion

Has anyone read anything on Chris Masters beating up that guy who broke into his mom's home? I think WWE could re-sign him and actually do something with him. Jay Leno even made a joke about Masters on his show, mentioning you never hear of the good things steroids do.

Reaction score

Has anyone read anything on Chris Masters beating up that guy who broke into his mom's home? I think WWE could re-sign him and actually do something with him. Jay Leno even made a joke about Masters on his show, mentioning you never hear of the good things steroids do.

Someone broke into Mama Masters' house? I haven't heard anything about that. All of the news is talking about how Masters threw a tree through his mom's window to save her from a fire.

Gentleman Jake

You Must Have Me Confused with Someone Far Less Awesome
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo

Masters is a man...a real man's man

Swamps

Space Cowboy
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck

Someone broke into Mama Masters' house? I haven't heard anything about that. All of the news is talking about how Masters threw a tree through his mom's window to save her from a fire.

I read a few stories on wrestlinginc. I know its not really credible which is why I didn't report it or post it. What I read is that one of the neighbors barricaded the residence with his mom still up in there. I'll see if I can find a credible source and if I do I will post it, if not, I apologize :( .

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
I read a few stories on wrestlinginc. I know its not really credible which is why I didn't report it or post it. What I read is that one of the neighbors barricaded the residence with his mom still up in there. I'll see if I can find a credible source and if I do I will post it, if not, I apologize :( .

Either way you could put Masters on your door and a bullet wouldnt even break the lock.

Sabretooth

Reaction score

- WWE officials have been discussing turning Booker T heel once WrestleMania 29 and the Hall of Fame are over.

Why? He better assume a full time wrestling role if this happens. But is it worth it at this point

Starlight

I would love to see Booker T as a full-time wrestler again. This general manager role is not made for characters like him. Or am I the loaner in this thinking?

Sabretooth

Reaction score

I would love to see Booker T as a full-time wrestler again. This general manager role is not made for characters like him. Or am I the loaner in this thinking?

I like him as the GM but I can see why some wouldn't.

The Viper

Reaction score

I feel that Booker is too charismatic to be in a GM role. But with what he's given, he does it pretty decently. He's obviously in great shape and can still go, so I would love another run from him.

Sabretooth

Reaction score

- Both Brock Lesnar and The Rock are set to appear at the WWE Extreme Rules pay-per-view on May 19th from the Scottrade Center in St. Louis, MO according to Dave Meltzer.

Well this could be interesting if booked correctly. I can see Rock/Cena III but I can't see Brock Lesnar facing Hunter again

The Viper

Reaction score

Well this could be interesting if booked correctly. I can see Rock/Cena III but I can't see Brock Lesnar facing Hunter again

NO. MORE. REMATCHES. !!!!

Also, doesn't mean that both of them will be wrestling on the show.

Postman Dave

Reaction score

Sorta hoping for Punk/Lesnar vs. Taker/HHH at Extreme Rules. The build is easy to do and makes sense.

The Viper

Reaction score

Sorta hoping for Punk/Lesnar vs. Taker/HHH at Extreme Rules. The build is easy to do and makes sense.

Maybe a one on one match with Punk/Lesnar would be better. Have Punk get attacked by Lesnar on the Raw after 'Mania, perhaps? Epic. Would love that.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

In no way will Undertaker work Extreme Rules. I am however salivating at the idea of Punk/Lesnar.

Postman Dave

Reaction score

In no way will Undertaker work Extreme Rules. I am however salivating at the idea of Punk/Lesnar.

Apparently Lesnar's working the Payback PPV in Chicago. If they're gonna do the match, that's the time to do it.