WWE General Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Castiel

Reaction score
Re: WWE Tidbits, Rumours & General Discussion

Well seeing as everyone tends to ignore me. Let me elaborate. I think if he is gonna bitch, and whine about it, WWE is gonna just bury him. Which he should just take control of the moment and do what CM Punk did around the time he did a shoot promo live on TV and try and get himself more over. It looks like WWE don't wanna market him at all. Personally I'm a Miz fan compared to Ryder but that's just me.

To do that WWE would have to give him the mic and TV time and there's no way that's happening for him. To me it seems like he's taking the Matt Hardy route and will end up the same way. I don't hate Ryder though, remember when we all loved him? I can't turn my back on a Major Brother. His whining seems to be to try and get some attention or something, he probably wants a heel turn at this point since everyone's turned on face Ryder.

Petty

If You Smell....
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
FqVfLpp
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Sports Team
hwhonWK
Favorite Sports Team
1uls6gJ
Favorite Sports Team
VLDeBdf
Favorite Sports Team
5HahPWE

To do that WWE would have to give him the mic and TV time and there's no way that's happening for him. To me it seems like he's taking the Matt Hardy route and will end up the same way. I don't hate Ryder though, remember when we all loved him? I can't turn my back on a Major Brother. His whining seems to be to try and get some attention or something, he probably wants a heel turn at this point since everyone's turned on face Ryder.

True. It would seem. I don't like his gimmick.

The Viper

Reaction score

I absolutely loved one of his tweets during his bitching.

"Hey @TheShieldWWE....let me in!!"

:lol: Wonderful.

Petty

If You Smell....
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
FqVfLpp
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Sports Team
hwhonWK
Favorite Sports Team
1uls6gJ
Favorite Sports Team
VLDeBdf
Favorite Sports Team
5HahPWE

I absolutely loved one of his tweets during his bitching.

"Hey @TheShieldWWE....let me in!!"

:lol: Wonderful.

lol

Castiel

Reaction score

Billy Graham isn't happy with CM Punk.

IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR CM PUNK

I watch the last hour of WWE Raw last night. It was the worst excuse for a show I have ever seen! My agent Scott is tight with legendary World Champion Bruno Sammartino. Scott has told me that WWE has been calling Brunno regularly begging him to go into the Hall of Fame. Bruno has been polite but has always said no thank you.

Tonight on RAW for the last 45 minutes of the show all they did was have CM PUNK talk, talk and more talk! The killer line came when Vince had Punk putting over his 314 straight days as world champ and then said and I quote, ” you had people like Burno Sammartino , only wrestled in Madison Square Garden only wrestled one a month.”

This was by far the biggest put down of Bruno ever. Why would WWE have Punk say that about someone they have been begging to go into the Hall of Fame for untold years? When that teenager looking CM Punk made that statement he was also talking about me, Ivan Koloff , Stan Hanson etc. Find the re run and listen closely and answer me this my Facebook friends – How can they justify putting down a real icon like this, and not get called out on it?

Any news sites can quote me on my statement below:

CM Punk, I have lost all respect for you for nor saying no to the writers of the WWE for saying Bruno Sammartino only wrestled once a month in Madison Square Garden. You talk about one of the greatest icons ever in pro wrestling like he was a JOBBER??? You should be ashamed of yourself for not having the self-dignity to say NO to the writers on that line. That line you delivered indicates that I am a big loser like Bruno as well and insults me as I wrestled in the same era as Bruno. This only confirms more that I want my name out of the WWE Hall of Fame.
How many monthly sell outs have you yourself drawn at Madison Square Garden? Not a PPV or the Raw TV show. Quit talking trash about Bruno. It’s an insult to him and all the wrestlers of his era including myself!
Superstar Billy Graham

Insane how one scripted line could have him so pissed. Lost all respect for the work Punk's done with one line that was used to gain heat? Well the heat part worked it seems.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3

I can see where Graham is coming from. But it was coming from a heel's mouth.. I dunno. I'm a little on the fence. I certainly feel they could have gotten him over as a heel without having him verbally diminish Bruno's accolades.

Postman Dave

Reaction score

I can see where Graham is coming from. But it was coming from a heel's mouth.. I dunno. I'm a little on the fence. I certainly feel they could have gotten him over as a heel without having him verbally diminish Bruno's accolades.

It's called getting yourself over. How else can he claim to be a better champ than Bruno, because if he goes for actual stats it'll lose audience interest, and he'll lose his own argument.

It's an angle, Graham needs to get over himself.

Sabretooth

Reaction score

Graham needs to relax, it's just a heel tactic.

Reaction score

Eh, Graham is back in his "Everything Vince does is a travesty" that he was in during the 90's. I imagine there may come a time again when he can't say enough good things like he was doing in the early 2000's.

Jon

Reaction score

My favorite reaction, thus far, to Graham's nonsense:

Chris Jericho ‏@IAmJericho
Dear Superstar Billy Graham, Shut the hell up and stop being such a mark. Your Pal, Chris Jericho

Castiel

Reaction score

:lol: I love Chris Jericho.

Reactions: 1 person

Petty

If You Smell....
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
FqVfLpp
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Sports Team
hwhonWK
Favorite Sports Team
1uls6gJ
Favorite Sports Team
VLDeBdf
Favorite Sports Team
5HahPWE

:lol: I love Chris Jericho.

I do too. On a side note.
Personally I think The Rock Beating Cena was awesome. I believe it was gonna lead to The Rock winning the WWE Title, holding it until Wrestlemania and dropping it to either CM Punk or Cena or a Triple Threat match of The Rock Vs CM Punk Vs Cena where they can slap the title on Cena. It still works cuz that would mean Rock put them over on the Mania.

I just wanted to quote this comment I made in the Cop Out thread back in August. I was semi close to my prediction and I feel good knowing I was somewhat close to what they were gonna do with The Rock. Perhaps we will be treated to something similar to the triple threat perhaps in the Elimination Chamber.

Sabretooth

Reaction score

- It's been noted how WWE was planning to bring back several Superstars for the 20th Anniversary of RAW next week. Some stars who were told to keep the date open for an appearance were just told that the creative direction for Monday's RAW was changed and they will not be bringing back any stars.

It's possible WWE still may bring back a few guys, maybe one or two and not a large number of guys like they originally planned.

Wow great way to celebrate raw 20th anniversary.

Petty

If You Smell....
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
FqVfLpp
Favorite Wrestler