WWE General Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Cyrus Riddle

Reaction score
Re: WWE Tidbits, Rumours & General Discussion

They love killing something before it even builds steam.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage

Why do I even bother watching WWE anymore?

Probably because you like complaining about it.

Sabretooth

Reaction score

They love killing something before it even builds steam.

I think that they just throw stories together without having a long term plan for it

Cyrus Riddle

Reaction score

That's the biggest problem they have, which is a why they rightfully made the decision that no new talent will be brought up until a definite story is built for their character.

SN: I also read today that Ryback is being set for a major push, which would explain him on Raw last night as well as being featured on Smackdown every week.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3

Why do I even bother watching WWE anymore?

A better question is why do you even both posting on this forum anymore?

You're a little bit overly emotional if WWE doing away with a stable that never started has this much of an impact on you.

NovaRoad

Reaction score
Website
stillskystudio.com

Not sure who's watching or will be watching Smackdown at a later date, but I had to say this:

Ricardo Rodriguez's impersonation of Sheamus was absolutely hysterical. Definitely one of the better impersonations lately. I don't think anything will beat CM Punk impersonating Jeff Hardy though, all the kids started crying when they realized it was Punk.

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
kyleoreilly
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I

- As noted before, Christian’s appearance at TNA Slammiversary was indeed part of WWE and TNA’s deal put together a few months back that allowed Ric Flair to appear at the Hall of Fame. WWE very carefully controlled what Christian was and was not allowed to say at the pay-per-view.

Christian got along well with everyone there but did not want to be there. He told people it was surreal to be there and he expected no heat from within WWE. When WWE and TNA were putting the deal together, Christian wanted no part of it. He was strongly advised to cooperate after WWE began to advertise Flair for the Hall of Fame.

WWE would have allowed TNA to promote the appearance on their live go-home episode of Impact Wrestling but Dixie Carter instead chose to keep the announcement off TV and take it to Twitter, hoping to get the internet buzzing on the Friday before Slammiversary.

Source: F4Wonline.com
I hope Dixie realizes that still most of the IWC do not use Twitter. Really bad decision on her part.

Sabretooth

Reaction score

Several WWE developmental releases have been made in the last week, reports Mike Johnson of PWInsider.com.

Eli Cottonwood, who appeared on WWE NXT, requested for his release from the company and had it granted. Reports suggest Cottonwood received a job offer outside of the wrestling business and decided to take it.

Jiro, who was originally trained in Japan by TAKA Michinoku's Kaientai-Dojo, has also been released, along with Benicio Salazar, a Mexican talent who worked under a mask in Mexico as El Hijo del Medico Asesino, and Sonny Elliot, a developmental talent from Australia, who have all been released from their developmental contracts.

Cool now get rid of Heath Slater, Ezekiel Jackson, Jinder Mahal, and Yoshi Tatsu and we'll be all set

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage

Cool now get rid of Heath Slater, Ezekiel Jackson, Jinder Mahal, and Yoshi Tatsu and we'll be all set

Slater's quietly becoming pretty hilarious, so I'd prefer it if he stuck around. Tatsu as well, just because I love his Twitter account.

The thing is, I've heard that WWE may not do any firings this year (as far as contracted talent in their main brands) since they want to look like a strong employer. This is due to Linda McMahon's political run where she's partially using a platform of job creation. It would look bad if she was associated with a company that fired their employees.

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
kyleoreilly
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I

Got a problem with Big Zeke?

Death Dealer

Feel the Heat
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Sports Team
hwhonWK
Favorite Sports Team
1uls6gJ

Zeke and Jinder I wouldn't miss but Yoshi's a good hand and Slater is so perfect as the very hateable douchebag jobber.

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
kyleoreilly
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I

- “Big Poppa Pump” Scott Steiner is the latest addition to WWE.com’s Alumni section (view his profile). WWE.com writes of Steiner: “Scott Steiner is not only an accomplished tag team competitor, but he is also one of the most physically impressive and imposing Superstars of all-time.”

Promoting the page via Twitter, website director Joey Styles acknowledged Steiner’s obscenity-laced Twitter page but would not link to it: “There is no way in hell that I am linking to his profane Twitter page!”

WWE is capitalizing on Steiner I love it.

Postman Dave

Reaction score

For those who like to be reminded of how old they are, John Cena debuted on WWE TV ten years ago today.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

For those who like to be reminded of how old they are, John Cena debuted on WWE TV ten years ago today.
How time flies... I remember that fateful Kurt Angle challenge. The day "ruthless aggression" was born.