WWE General Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Re: WWE Tidbits, Rumours & General Discussion

It takes a lot of balls to wear pink like that.

Postman Dave

Reaction score

Disappointed the whole shirt ain't pink tbh.

Great cause though, kudos to Cena & WWE.

Postman Dave

Reaction score

Punk reaches another milestone on the day of his toughest defense.....

- CM Punk reached a milestone today as it is his 300th day as WWE Champion. He has now passed Ultimate Warrior and Superstar Billy Graham's title reigns in terms of days held.

And Rosa Mendes is too hot for Saturday mornings....

- Rosa Mendes did not appear with Primo and Epico on today's Saturday Morning Slam. The reason being that the show is kid-friendly and rated TV-G, lower than WWE's usual TV-PG rating. Mendes is apparently viewed as too risqué for the show. Wrestlers also do not use any moves aimed at the neck on the show due to the TV-G rating.

411mania

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

And Rosa Mendes is too hot for Saturday mornings....
What is the point of having a G Rated show? Sounds like nonsense to me.

Punk reaches another milestone on the day of his toughest defense.....

300 days! Damn impressive but now we need to get to 381 dammit! WWE better not ruin this on Sunday.

Sabretooth

Reaction score

- The Great Khali is tentatively scheduled to return to WWE's squared circle in approximately a month.

In late July, Khali, whose real name is Dalip Singh, underwent surgery to remove a pituitary gland tumor that’s the cause of his tremendous size. The tumor was discovered through WWE’s Talent Wellness Program, according to a report by ABC News. It was noted that he would be healthy enough to return to the ring within months.

You've got to be kidding me. Just why?

Castiel

Reaction score

You've got to be kidding me. Just why?

Jesus, have a heart. It's not like it says they're giving him another world title reign or anything... Glad he's ok.

Sabretooth

Reaction score

Jesus, have a heart. It's not like it says they're giving him another world title reign or anything... Glad he's ok.

That's not what I meant. I wasn't saying I wished he wasn't ok, I just don't want to see him wrestle anymore. I'm glad he's ok.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage

The only main issue I have with him coming back is that he's lost most of his credibility in my eyes. Before he left he was either losing matches or being eliminated from them in near record time. I realize that had to do with his health and mobility issues more than anything else, but at this point a win over him doesn't seem like as big a deal as it did previously. He's still a giant, but one that could require some tweaking to become legitimate again. The problem with that is that you have to give him a fairly big push when he comes back, and with the current direction the company is going, I just don't see how that's beneficial to them.

Sabretooth

Reaction score

By Daniel Pena on 09/21/2012

- Raj Giri of WrestlingINC.com reports that WWE Diva Elizabeth Carolan, a.k.a Beth Phoenix, will be finishing up with the company shortly. According to a source, Phoenix will be retiring in October.

Phoenix made her WWE debut in 2006 as an ally to Trish Stratus during her feud with Mickie James. She would go on to hold the WWE Women's Championship three times, as well as the WWE Diva's Championship.

Phoenix was en route to displacing Maryse Ouellet as the longest reigning WWE Divas Champion in history earlier this year, however lost the belt a week before she could break the record to Nikki Bella on the April 23rd episode of Raw.

pwpix.net

Can't say I'm surprised as WWE treats her like shit.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

pwpix.net

Can't say I'm surprised as WWE treats her like shit.
I'm not surprised but not because of WWE treats her but because the average run for a Diva is about 5-7 years.

Sabretooth

Reaction score

I'm not surprised but not because of WWE treats her but because the average run for a Diva is about 5-7 years.

Well she's in good shape

Castiel

Reaction score

Shape has nothing to do with it. Trish, Torrie, Lita, Stacy, they were all in phenomenal shape when they left.

Postman Dave

Reaction score

Divas are smart enough to make their money, create a profile for themselves, then bail. The rumour is Kelly Kelly will do the same soon too.

Beth could easily score a few decent indy paydays too. Not surprised she's going in the slightest.

Sabretooth

Reaction score

Shape has nothing to do with it. Trish, Torrie, Lita, Stacy, they were all in phenomenal shape when they left.

Well let Beth be the first not to

Postman Dave

Reaction score

- According to preliminary buyrate information, SummerSlam did about 350,000 buys. The show, which was headed by Brock Lesnar vs. Triple H, was up 18% in buys from CM Punk vs. John Cena to unify the WWE Title. The number is almost identical to the 2010 SummerSlam headed by Team WWE vs. Team Nexus.

As always, the result is very preliminary and will change after final adjustments are made. The first PPV in the third quarter, Money in the Bank, did a preliminary number of 196,000 buys.

PWTorch via 411mania

So for those paying attention, Brock Lesnar & Nexus > Summer of Punk

Sad but fucking true.