• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE General Discussion Thread

Deezy

Nov 13, 2010
Canada
You don't see the other forums?

Practically act like Vince just dumb lucked his way into everything they have.

Reactions: Cwalker

Becky Two-Belts

Evil Owner
Administrator
Jun 28, 2010
Bo$$town
You don't see the other forums?

Practically act like Vince just dumb lucked his way into everything they have.
You're probably oversimplifying it.

I do think creatively speaking Vince practically trips into money no matter what he does these days, but obviously the man built an empire.

Chris

Super Moderator
Dec 23, 2011
Just West of Parts Unkown
We can bitch and moan all we want about WWE but let us never forget the rassling company from New York hit $100 on the stock exchange today. So yes, none of us are as wise as the people who run that company. FWIW a year ago it was trading in the upper 20s/low 30s.

FA8FE0C2-452C-442C-8050-33C67F005929.png750×1334 70.7 KB
Damn why didn't none of y'all tell me to buy stock last year :side: Vince would bury you for calling them a wrasslin' company tho

Reactions: Becky Two-Belts

Becky Two-Belts

Evil Owner
Administrator
Jun 28, 2010
Bo$$town
But but but ratings and selling tee shirts at hot topic :neckbeards:
Which is why I said you're oversimplifying it. He's making money because I think he built something that's basically a machine now, but creatively speaking he could do better to draw better numbers. Raw is still hitting all-time low records.

Although, I will say I think Raw has been creatively much better this year. Hopefully the numbers stabilize soon.