• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE General Discussion Thread

Deezy

Nov 13, 2010
Canada

If you think you are going to pursue a life in the spotlight.....for fuck sakes, stay the fuck off the internet.

Last edited:
Reactions: Chris

Boombox Brock

Jul 27, 2018
ATLANTA
Heard on afew Podcasts, (mainly Wrestlelamia) that WWE has quietly released Lio rush.

He even removed wwe related stuff from his page and is accepting bookings. Good luck, pal. Maybe Impact will take him,hahah

Cwalker

Feb 25, 2012
If the reports about him are true than he has some growing up to do. He’s 24 and at 24, I think most of us were still somewhat immature. If he has been released, I’m sure he’ll be back somewhere down the line

Deezy

Nov 13, 2010
Canada
Speaking out about having to carry veterans bags and linking that race was inane.

I knew guys like him on the job site.....entitled little shits who thinks the boss is racist because they had the audacity to make them work and give them shit for not doing a good job.

And couldn't afford to live on a 6 figure salary? Fuck outta here with that bullshit....dumbass gonna be broke by 28.

Chris

Super Moderator
Dec 23, 2011
Just West of Parts Unkown

One of the world’s top high-flying Superstars has come to the WWE Performance Center.

Michael Paris, better known to sports-entertainment fans as “DJZ,” reported for training this week at WWE’s facility in Orlando, Fla.

A professional grappler for nearly 15 years, Paris specializes in dynamic, top-rope offense, and has put many competitors away with moves like the 450 Splash and the 630 Splash. He has experience wrestling internationally, including in Mexico, Japan and the United Kingdom. Paris has also captured dozens of championships on his journey to WWE, such as the International Wrestling Cartel’s Super Indy Championship, a title formerly held by the likes of AJ Styles, Johnny Gargano, Adam Cole and Corey Graves.

Paris’ signing comes on the heels of several other high-profile acquisitions. In February, the WWE Performance Center welcomed a new class of 12 athletes, while international wrestlers Kushida, Shane Strickland and Humberto Garza all reported for training last month.