WWE Forums Fantasy Football League: Season 2

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
I could probably have racked up 35 playing QB for them today. screen to Charles---- oh look he scored cool.

Yeah, exactly. We knew this was just what he was going to do, screen passes and short shit all day.
Kinda sad that this will probably be the call that bounces me from the playoffs barring a miracle, but that's just something you can't get upset about. They both did exactly what was expected, just also expected the Raiders D to at least get in the way of people. Damn.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
you don't think Reggie is going to save you?

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
EJ MANUEL OUTSCORED PEYTON THIS WEEK WHAT IS THIS.

Snowman1

Reaction score
you don't think Reggie is going to save you?

At the time of posting, it was crazy to think that Pitta + the LIons RB could make up 15 points + Antonio Brown + probably 2 Flacco INT's and several sacks.

even with Antonio being disappointing it's a really daunting task, the Lions RB will have to score at least 25

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Reggie easily has 25 in him. pitta shoudl get at least 10 targets as well

Snowman1

Reaction score
Wow, he's had 5 25 point games this year. Good call, it's possiblel, but the injury just scares me. Counting 15 for Pitta already, but that's before the Lions' D. I've seen enough Ravens games this year to chalk this up as a loss :lol1:

But we'll see what happens. Doesn't matter all that much since we're just gonna get killed by your auto drafted bum squad anyway

Reactions: Dolph'sZiggler

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Well, my two top wideouts sucked a dick whilst Charles was ridiculous. Good game DZ you better win it all so I can say I was beaten by the best, boy!
I'm the best even if some jabronie lucks his way into my championship next week. No shame in going out like you did. You had a solid score but my team went nanners.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Wow, he's had 5 25 point games this year. Good call, it's possiblel, but the injury just scares me. Counting 15 for Pitta already, but that's before the Lions' D. I've seen enough Ravens games this year to chalk this up as a loss :lol1:

But we'll see what happens. Doesn't matter all that much since we're just gonna get killed by your auto drafted bum squad anyway
you were fishing for a cheap like with that last sentence, admit it

Snowman1

Reaction score
:lol1: That was part of it, all about them cheap pops, I'm the Chavo Guerrero of WWEF

Seriously, Danny and I were talking about that earlier on Skype, when we just said "May the best jobber win" then hounded me about me FINALLY putting Fitz in my lineup just for him to suck.

He may wind up soulless, but dammit Fitz gave him something.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
yea but he's still better than welker :haha:

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
Fuck, really wanted to see Rain in the finals. And I really wanted to face Gohan in the finals of the consolation playoffs for part 3.