WWE Forums Fantasy Football League: Season 2

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
@Danielson

Fitz has 213 points to Welkers 209, and Welker isn't playing tomorrow

your soul is MINE!

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Nothing says "fantasy playoffs" like Carson Palmer or Eli Manning vs Alex Smith or Ryan Tannehill

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
oh but if you play Smith @ Oakland you will probably lose

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
oh but if you play Smith @ Oakland you will probably lose

exactly

Probably overthinking the fuck out of this but New England is gonna be really focused after being so close to losing to Cleveland so Tannehill's gonna put up plenty of garbage time shit. Plus he has a much better supporting cast and I'd rather avoid this whole Dreadskins dumpster fire.

plus he's been shockingly a good fantasy QB, would be much better if he wasn't such a bum in the redzone.

EDIT: Washington plays Atlanta... :hmm:

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
All of D'Zs guys are playing shitty teams. I hope most of them get injured, it's my only chance to win :happy:

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
All of D'Zs guys are playing shitty teams. I hope most of them get injured, it's my only chance to win :happy:
I hate to sound like a cocky SOB,

but my time is 100% without a shadow of a doubt going to violently penetrate your shitty team repeatedly until your team passes out, overwhelmed by the pain, which leads to my team dragging your team's unconscious body back to its lair, no doubt to be raped for hours if not days on end until your team eventually bleeds out, losing too much blood from the anus.

but good luck

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
I hate to sound like a cocky SOB,

but my time is 100% without a shadow of a doubt going to violently penetrate your shitty team repeatedly until your team passes out, overwhelmed by the pain, which leads to my team dragging your team's unconscious body back to its lair, no doubt to be raped for hours if not days on end until your team eventually bleeds out, losing too much blood from the anus.

but good luck
Boy would I mark if all your guys broke their legs simultaneously.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
my players are above hexes

420a78fbb42e4c5c0fe805b0a0b36a8f.jpg