WWE Forums Fantasy Football League: Season 2

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
my players are above hexes

420a78fbb42e4c5c0fe805b0a0b36a8f.jpg

have fun with Kirk Cousins and Joe Haden, be above that

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Was thinking Moreno might be killing me... turns out he doubled Senhor's flex play tonight. 12 for Moreno to 6 for Decker :obama:

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
LOL at me starting Gates over Davis. Shame on me, so dumb.
It made sense in theory but when Denver didn't jump out to a big early lead it let SD run the ball and expose Denver's front 7.

I would have expected SD to be playing from behind and Gates to have some numbers

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
reading some of Berry's stuff over on ESPN and this line had me cracking up (talking about DeSean vs the Vikings this week) :

You can burn the Vikings deep. Yes, you. Personally.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
@Danielson @Rainman

PPR League who should i flex:

Pierre Garcon @ ATL w/ new QB
Le'Veon Bell vs Cincy vs great run d

I feel like both guys are pretty safe plays (neither will score single digits) but think Garcon has slightly bigger game potential. 1) in a dome 2.) ATL D is poopy 3.) new QB could rejuvenate the SKins O, can't be worse than RGKnee

Snowman1

Reaction score
I was just thinking about Leveon just because the Bengals' D is so banged up, but their last 5 games have been against Miami, Baltimore, Cleveland, San Diego, Indy. Five teams with a combined 2 good running backs, both on San Diego who didn't use them. Go figure. Still it's mainly the secondary that's reeling so I'd expect Ben to throw a lot. Go with the safer play in Garcon?

Here's one for you: Brown @ the Seahawks, or wait on a Lion against the Ravens? Joique Bell may be the better play regardless though.

Snowman1

Reaction score
reading some of Berry's stuff over on ESPN and this line had me cracking up (talking about DeSean vs the Vikings this week) :

You can burn the Vikings deep. Yes, you. Personally.

So according to him, I'm a better deep threat than Torrey Smith! :yay:

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Reggie is good to go from what I hear. I would start him w/ confidence even if I didn't have Bell as a handcuff, but with that in place you are fine to roll with Reggie IMO and if for some reason he isn't active just slide in Bell

Snowman1

Reaction score
Oh, so the Giants are at home at a 1 PM start time. That makes Brown pretty interesting... him or Fitz vs the fraud Titans' D... Either one would make Danny cry, so can't go wrong.

Of course you'd talk down the vaunted Ravens defense like that :lol1: Seriously, was hearing the injury lady with the name I have no idea how to spell on ESPN talk about how she prefers Bell to Bush in fantasy if both are active, since Bush's game relies so much on speed.

Idk, fantasy football isn't for me. Overthinking sucks.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Giants O is pretty trashy.. Cards offense is clicking, Lions O is explosive and at home... I'd leave Brown on the bench if I had control of your team I think