WWE Forums Fantasy Football League: Season 2

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Daryl Richardson? LIke a sack of peanuts

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Read T-Rich is going to get '10-15 touches' @ SF this week... I don't like it. Just threw him on the bench in my money league..

..which might not sound like a big deal until you realize my lack of depth. Right now I have a bunch of 'wait and see' RBs like Ivory or McGahee or L. Bell. Same for my backup WRs like Michael Floyd or Randle.

I think i'm going Floyd @ NO. Read he has the most RZ targets in the league and that dome breeds high scoring games. I called his break out last week a week too soon. THIS week, Michael Floyd breaks out in a big way. Book it.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Superstar Jimmy Graham = fucking baller

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
What.The.Fuck Hakeem Nicks has 0 catches in almost 4 quarters. I am not going 1-2 god dammit. Fuck you Senhor and Drew Brees.

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
What.The.Fuck Hakeem Nicks has 0 catches in almost 4 quarters. I am not going 1-2 god dammit. Fuck you Senhor and Drew Brees.

Giants have like no offence at all from anyone

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score

Giants are getting their ass whooped by the Panthers front 4. Hard to watch