WWE Forums Fantasy Football League: Season 2

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
3-0 without Gronk, not bad. Looks like we play week 4. me and my team of jobbers that leads the league in scoring

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
3-0 with Nick and Shadow the next 2 weeks, looking forward to be 5-0 facing your Bum Squad.

Holy crap, Nick. That's gotta be the most disappointing fantasy lineup I've ever seen. Your team looks like it should be OK on paper

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I'm a combined 9-0 in my three $$$ leagues and high scorer in this league.

Glad to rid myself of D Bowe. Nicks hopefully turns it around.

Still be willing to move Lynch, Gore, Wayne, Moreno ect if the price is right.

Reactions: Aids Johnson

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
DK what you want for T Rich dog

No one hahah. Took a big enough risk picking him in the first round, gonna keep him around. I need everyone I got to get out of this slump right now.

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
When am I going to get an easy fantasy week. :upset:At this point I'd be happy with 8-8 finish at this point.

Snowman1

Reaction score
When am I going to get an easy fantasy week. :upset:At this point I'd be happy with 8-8 finish at this point.

Not sure if you need him but Cecil Shorts is on the waiver wire and has been doing work for me in my other league. 17 and 25 points the last 2 weeks but don't know who'll be the QB over there.

Or Torrey Smith can catch a bunch of long bombs next week. Sure you'd appreciate that :eek:tunga:

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Not sure if you need him but Cecil Shorts is on the waiver wire and has been doing work for me in my other league. 17 and 25 points the last 2 weeks but don't know who'll be the QB over there.

Or Torrey Smith can catch a bunch of long bombs next week. Sure you'd appreciate that :eek:tunga:

I cut that shit head Cecil Shorts. I was pissed I got autodrafted a Jaguar. I don't really give a shit if he produces in garbage time, didn't want him on my team.

Snowman1

Reaction score
I cut that shit head Cecil Shorts. I was pissed I got autodrafted a Jaguar. I don't really give a shit if he produces in garbage time, didn't want him on my team.

Can't blame you for a second. Just impressed he's able to put up impressive stats despite the Jaguars, guess there's plenty of garbage time to go around.

Looking at his WR's (besides Jordy) I'd start him over any of them if Henne starts... fuck they just announced Gabbert's starting. Ignore this, don't pick him up.

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa

I'll keep that in mind, thanks.

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
I had a fucking dream about this league and it was scary. Strange kind of scary.

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
A

lol wtf do share

I barely remember it. But I remember being in some dark ass forest and everyone in the league like surrounded me and "Smittes" approached me and I was like "Who the fuck are you?" And he said "Smittes. The guy that's going to destroy your season" No joke though. That's all I remember but it was strange lol. The shit I dream about.