WWE Forums Fantasy Football League: Season 2

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I bet in regular ppr leagues welker scores more :obama:

What makes you like Welker so much? Only 10 catches 100 yards in 2 games. Yea, 3 TDs granted, but Peyton is going to spread the TD wealth. I say 85-90 catches and 1,100 yards with maybe 10 TDs is possible, but Fitz has a much, much higher ceiling.

Denver has too many mouths to feed. DeMaryious is #1 and will be a top 5 receiver statistically. Decker is going to get his. Peyton is in love with Julius Thomas. They will run the ball (especially with leads) if Moreno continues producing.

Meanwhile Fitz is in Arizona getting paid QB money and has a coach who faps while dreaming of ways to get him the ball.

I love Welker iRL, but not fantasy. Sounds to me like you had Fitz in a down year or two (probably last year) and don't have a short memory. Fitz burned me last year as well, but circumstances are completely different from last year to now.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Fantasy wise Welker has been better than fitz, that's what makes me love him more.
2/3 years he has been average or above average meanwhile welker has consistantly been great.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Not sure about your league but in every other league Welker has been better the last 3 years.

2012 welker was much much better than Fitz
2011 welker was the 3rd best wr in the league
2010 he was hurt, played 11 games and scored 30 points fewer than fitz.

You don't have to listen to me. You'll find out.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Again, situations change. You seem caught up on the past while I focus on the present.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I'll trade your soul for a pack of Newports after Fitz outclasses Welker this season

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I don't think my soul is worth newports at this point lmfao. Good luck to your team though, hope he does well I have no invested interest in either.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I don't think my soul is worth newports at this point lmfao. Good luck to your team though, hope he does well I have no invested interest in either.

My friend sold his soul for a sandwich at Subway once. I feel like I can get some smokes for yours.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
cowboy killers? no thanks, I hate Marlboros

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Fitz is worth a zip of dank at least

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Welp, this RB situation is kinda janky. Hey DK you want Bradshaw?

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Well McCoy off at the half, injury update coming soon, seems like it could be a cursed rb season atm