WWE Forums Fantasy Football League: Season 2

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
lol I made a few mistakes with my starting roster. I am still pretty pleased with how they did, i'm not going to lose many scoring consistantly like that. My money league did amazing today as well.

Power went out for the second half of the giants game so I sat in the dark and cried.

You were better off missing the second half anyway

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
And such a good idea fro me to draft David Wilson

INB4 Brits know shit about football

Irwin R. Schyster

The Showoff
Reaction score
lol, wow, can't believe Romo is going to have more points on the bench than KAEPER. I should have put Romo in. FAIL.

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
And with that Seahawks TD, I basically lose. Good game Rain hahah. I benched some good guys that did shit last week. 4th season and I still can't go 2-0, but I'm content with 1-1 for now.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
craziest thing is not only do my starters have 209 but there were over 100 points on my bench as well

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
And with that Seahawks TD, I basically lose. Good game Rain hahah. I benched some good guys that did shit last week. 4th season and I still can't go 2-0, but I'm content with 1-1 for now.

Yeah great game man, you've got one hell of a team. You'll be battling for the playoffs this year for sure.
That's a loaded bench you've got over there, but no way you'd start them this week. Makes sense.
And this RG3 thing just doesn't make any sense. Oh, well, it's working.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Yeah great game man, you've got one hell of a team. You'll be battling for the playoffs this year for sure.
That's a loaded bench you've got over there, but no way you'd start them this week. Makes sense.
And this RG3 thing just doesn't make any sense. Oh, well, it's working.

Them garbage tds were nice for me in the money league i'm in.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Rainman Danielson @anyone else

I know you two especially know your FFB shit and don't mind helping with advice, so I thought I'd ask you guys about my recent moves in one money league.

My roster before:

Rodgers QB1
Foster RB1 Forte RB2 G. Bernard RB3 Tate RB4
Vincent Jackson WR1 DeSean WR2 Jordy WR3 Welker WR4 Edleman WR5 Stevie Johnson WR6
Julius Thomas TE1 Jared Cook TE2

did some wheelin and dealing and turned it into this:

Rodgers QB1
LeSean McCoy RB1 Arian Foster Rb2 Stevan Ridley RB3 Tate RB4
Larry Fitzgerald WR1 DeSean WR2 Jordy WR3 Roddy White WR4 Josh Gordon WR5
Thomas/Cook TE

Trades:

Welker for Ridley
Edleman/Stevie Johnson for Fitz
Forte, Jackson & Bernard for Shady and White.

Roddy White has no value now, but I have enough depth to stash him post-ankle injury.

Nick

Reaction score
Honestly slowly giving less and less fucks about the league. My money leagues are taking so much of my attention away from this. Loling @ how I was projected to dominate my games and got dominated

Nick

Reaction score

I know you two especially know your FFB shit and don't mind helping with advice, so I thought I'd ask you guys about my recent moves in one money league.

My roster before:

Rodgers QB1
Vincent Jackson WR1 DeSean WR2 Jordy WR3 Welker WR4 Edleman WR5 Stevie Johnson WR6

Rodgers QB1
Thomas/Cook TE

Trades:

Welker for Ridley

Roddy White has no value now, but I have enough depth to stash him post-ankle injury.
Wait, who would do that deal for Fitz? You ripped that guy off badly IMO. Stevie is decent and Edelman really isn't that good

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Wait, who would do that deal for Fitz? You ripped that guy off badly IMO. Stevie is decent and Edelman really isn't that good

both have outscored Fitz to this point in the season. Edleman will get a ton of targets from brady and Johnson is going to have a typical Stevie Johnson year. I'd rather have Fitz, but he had no depth. Santana Moss was his WR3 and he had no WR4.

Nick

Reaction score
both have outscored Fitz to this point in the season. Edleman will get a ton of targets from brady and Johnson is going to have a typical Stevie Johnson year. I'd rather have Fitz, but he had no depth. Santana Moss was his WR3 and he had no WR4.
Fitz has awesome potential this year. If he's healthy (which he should be) he will be great. Palmer may not be good, but he has a hell of an arm. Getting Fitz is good no matter what

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com

Fitz is never that great in fantasy to be really honest

Anyways, all those trades made your starting roster stronger Dolph'sZiggler. Bernard is a at best 50/50 running back but as of now he sees maybe 33% of rb touches. Mccoy is a beast and won't get vultured like forte will (goal line ) Ridley will continue to get carries until Gronk gets back and at that point his production might go down a smidge. I wouldn't say your team is a ton better because I think welker would have been able to do some damage but improved.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score

My roster before:

Rodgers QB1

Rodgers QB1
Thomas/Cook TE

Trades:

Welker for Ridley

PPR? This looks a whole lot better. Fitz and DeSean are in perfect situations right now + you're loaded at flex
Only reason Fitz hasn't scored much is injury. He'll be great.

If you can trade Foster for another good RB, do it