WWE Forums Fantasy Football League: Season 2

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I'd say do the trade. Assume you aren't worried about backups and bye week fillers, none of these guys are really injury prone...
Only question is, is Richardson really the superstar people think he is?

I don't see why not. He is the only RB in Cleveland and is going to touch the ball 350 times. 10 TDs is his floor and I say 1,500 total yards is within reach.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Hey Dolph's, I went over to the fantasy league, running over to pick up the Raiders' D... just to see Danny just picked him up.

We have a race to pick up the over the fucking Raiders' defense. (Yeah you know why but still)

Wound up taking the Saints.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Hey Dolph's, I went over to the fantasy league, running over to pick up the Raiders' D... just to see Danny just picked him up.

We have a race to pick up the over the fucking Raiders' defense. (Yeah you know why but still)

Wound up taking the Saints.

Saints D is going to get dicked on in Tampa this week

Snowman1

Reaction score
Saints D is going to get dicked on in Tampa this week

Yeah taking the Saints' D felt like a punch line haha, but apparently they were really good up front last week. Martin and V-Jax will get theirs, but all the really crappy quarterbacks' opposing defenses were taken and Freeman's pretty bad...

wait forgot EJ Manuel, never mind. Jury's still out on him but that Panthers' front is pretty good

Snowman1

Reaction score
Can I ask you guys for some advice in my other league? After Amendola sat I'm okay with Shorts replacing him (Yay, Henne!) but as a flex... Injured Bradshaw, don't really know how injured D-Richardson, or the #2 Receiver dream team of Michael Floyd, Brian Hartline, or Marlon Brown? So many injury concerns already... Hey, if one of you guys wants a good late week guy I'll look into trading Vereen for an interesting bench guy...

Now for the trash talk. Hey DK, I'm fall all over you this week... wait, you have Peyton. Fuck, forget I said that! :upset:

Reactions: DK JAMES

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Can I ask you guys for some advice in my other league? After Amendola sat I'm okay with Shorts replacing him (Yay, Henne!) but as a flex... Injured Bradshaw, don't really know how injured D-Richardson, or the #2 Receiver dream team of Michael Floyd, Brian Hartline, or Marlon Brown? So many injury concerns already... Hey, if one of you guys wants a good late week guy I'll look into trading Vereen for an interesting bench guy...

Now for the trash talk. Hey DK, I'm fall all over you this week... wait, you have Peyton. Fuck, forget I said that! :upset:

Ballard out, bradshaw is number 1 back.

Reactions: Snowman1

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
Hey DK, I'm fall all over you this week... wait, you have Peyton. Fuck, forget I said that! :upset:

I've been curious on how ours would go all week hahah. Studied my lineup for a good while, don't think Peyton will be gettin' me 67 points this week though.

Irwin R. Schyster

The Showoff
Reaction score
I am going to be surprised if I come out this week with a W against Rodgers. He's having a GOAT game.

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
God damn Rain, you got some good dudes out there. I still got Peyton though. :jericho:

Reactions: Snowman1

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
If Matt Schaub on my bench out scores Peyton... highly doubtful but I'd be pissed.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Danielson is getting schooled by the Auto Drafted Bum Squad lol

inb4ElitoCruzfor3TDsin2ndhalf

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
And god dammit Schaub out-scored Peyton. I need 13 points from my 49ers defense to even get a win. :upset:

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I just need my two starting RBs to outscore Vernon Davis.

inb4itdoesn'thappen

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Danielson is getting schooled by the Auto Drafted Bum Squad lol

inb4ElitoCruzfor3TDsin2ndhalf

lol I made a few mistakes with my starting roster. I am still pretty pleased with how they did, i'm not going to lose many scoring consistantly like that. My money league did amazing today as well.

Power went out for the second half of the giants game so I sat in the dark and cried.