WWE Forums Fantasy Football League: Season 2

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Regardless of whether or not the projections are accurate it's cool knowing i'm projected with the most. Gives me a chub

If you sleep better at night knowing the projector that thinks Brian Hartline and Daniel Thomas will be top 10 WRs/RBs respectively thinks you are the man, more power to you brother.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
La"Veon Bell trying to come back as soon as week 2 :obama:

he went undrafted so I snatched him up to stash and then I hear this news. He was a 5th-6th rounder in drafts before he hurt his foot.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
If you sleep better at night knowing the projector that thinks Brian Hartline and Daniel Thomas will be top 10 WRs/RBs respectively thinks you are the man, more power to you brother.

I'm not losing or gaining sleep over a free fantasy football league. lmfao just banter

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
PEYTON 7 TD's, 67 POINTS I AM GOOOOOOOOOOD.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I need Vick to outscore Foster by 7 points. :russo:

it could happen

Irwin R. Schyster

The Showoff
Reaction score
To win my other league, I need Gates to get 10 or more points tomorrow.

I OBVIOUSLY LOST WEEK 1.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
To win my other league, I need Gates to get 10 or more points tomorrow.

I OBVIOUSLY LOST WEEK 1.

Is it PPR? If so their offensive line is dog shit so a bunch of dumpoffs to Gates is possible.

Also love how I was all "Woo! Gronk is hurt! Dolph's cut Sudfeld? *Runs really really fast to the FA pile to start him over Gates*
Man, such an impressive stat line he had. 0 catches for 0 yards. Totally would take Gates over that.
Ahh, well. Game's going down to the wire. Win or lose this fantasy week was a hell of a lot of fun.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Lol, the week I rip nfl.com for calling Brian Hartline a top-5 WR he actually is one.
Hey D'Z, are you buying this any? Or is it just "#2 receiver vs Browns = big points"
Asking for my other league, gotta have more options than Shorts when Amendola goes down (although not regretting Floyd any more)

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Lol, the week I rip nfl.com for calling Brian Hartline a top-5 WR he actually is one.
Hey D'Z, are you buying this any? Or is it just "#2 receiver vs Browns = big points"
Asking for my other league, gotta have more options than Shorts when Amendola goes down (although not regretting Floyd any more)

Hartline's value is probably about where Wallace was getting drafted. ie Wallace was going round 7/8 and I believe Hartline can produce like a WR3. He is clearly the guy Tannehill wants to target, but honestly I'd rather not have stock in the Phins passing attack.

Also Wallace was bitching in post game about his involvement, so look for he and his terrible contract to wreck team chemistry, possibly leading to them forcing him into the gameplan, and thus diminishing Hartline's value.

Reactions: Snowman1