WWE Forums Fantasy Football League: Season 2

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Highest projected scorer = me.

Like the projections mean anything. They are made by the same people who gave me this god forsaken team, so take it with a grain of salt :terry:

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Loving reading these matchup previews, like this one between D'Z and Senhor.

Auto Drafted Bum Squad has the edge at RB, where they're projected to outscore Team Perfect 38.30 - 25.80. On the other side, Team Perfect is stronger at WR and K, with the biggest margin at K. At that position, they're expected to beat Auto Drafted Bum Squad 14.00 - 4.00. To increase their projected matchup lead, Auto Drafted Bum Squad could consider picking up Ryan Succop (19.00 projected points). To make the matchup closer, Team Perfect might consider adding Justin Forsett (14.00 projected points).

Hey Senhor, bench Darren Sproles for Justin Forsett! You'll win your league that way! :yay:

Daniel Thomas is projected to rush for 121 yards and a TD to score 18.90 points, the sixth-most of any RB in the league.

:facepalm1:

At least they got one thing right:

Super PipeBomb doesn't have a significant edge at any position.

Reactions: Dolph'sZiggler

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
I love the updated projections. Half the time they're inaccurate, but how it lists the key players and everything is sick. Don't remember having that last year.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I love the updated projections. Half the time they're inaccurate, but how it lists the key players and everything is sick. Don't remember having that last year.

half the time lmao.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
half the time lmao.

With a projected seven catches for 102 yards and a TD, Mike Williams is expected to score 16.20 points, the fourth-most of any WR in the league.
Brian Hartline is projected to catch seven passes for 93 yards and a TD to score 15.30 points, the fifth-most of any WR in the league.
With a projected eight catches for 117 yards, A.J. Green is expected to score 11.70 points, the ninth-most of any WR in the league.

Jay Cutler is projected to throw for 170 yards and a TD and score 17.20 points, the sixth-most of any QB in the league.
Drew Brees is the eighth-ranked QB in the league this week, with a 16.32-point projection from 298 yards and a TD.
Aaron Rodgers is projected to score 15.24 points this week, the highest of any player on Super PipeBomb.

Nick

Reaction score
Andy Dalton with that 22 point projection

Irwin R. Schyster

The Showoff
Reaction score
Jay Cutler, lol. So many fail memories on my team last year in another league. F U JAY

Really like my team. Mcfaddon/Martin/Hillman combo is nice. Almost got Ahmed Bradshaw though. Green/Welker/Jennings is an excellent combo at WR and Tom Brady is an awesome QB. Took TE, D, and K late but thats alright. Giovanni Bernard is a decent guy at the Flex position.

and :facepalm1:to the guy that took Romo second overall

I am going to assume you know NOTHING about fantasy football. Romo is one of the best picks you can get in fantasy leagues. Learn, son.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Like the projections mean anything. They are made by the same people who gave me this god forsaken team, so take it with a grain of salt :terry:

If you're projected to get the highest amount of points, I'm assuming your chances of winning are better than if you're not. I'm not saying it's the end all be all but it's something cool to know. I'll take my chances.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I wouldn't put any stock into it one way or the other. Some of the projections look like they were drawn like powerball numbers