WWE Forums Fantasy Football League: Season 2

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
12th pick. So much for my dream year hahah. I'll do my best to not get absolute shit.

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
12th pick. So much for my dream year hahah. I'll do my best to not get absolute shit.

Depends what other people take, as there are a few interesting idea outliers as well

Nick

Reaction score
Anyone willin to make a net with me that I can keep Tebow on my roster all year and make the playoffs?

Smitty

Jobber
Reaction score
Really like my team. Mcfaddon/Martin/Hillman combo is nice. Almost got Ahmed Bradshaw though. Green/Welker/Jennings is an excellent combo at WR and Tom Brady is an awesome QB. Took TE, D, and K late but thats alright. Giovanni Bernard is a decent guy at the Flex position.

and :facepalm1:to the guy that took Romo second overall

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Really like my team. Mcfaddon/Martin/Hillman combo is nice. Almost got Ahmed Bradshaw though. Green/Welker/Jennings is an excellent combo at WR and Tom Brady is an awesome QB. Took TE, D, and K late but thats alright. Giovanni Bernard is a decent guy at the Flex position.

and :facepalm1:to the guy that took Romo second overall

Looks like we're facing each other in the first round. You won't lose by much, surely. :sandow:

Reactions: Smitty

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
missed the draft and holy shit the computer fucked me. absolutely no way to salvage this team.

if I intentionally drafted the worst players available each round it would have come out better than this. wow

Smitty

Jobber
Reaction score
I still can't believe I got Doug Martin at the 7th pick. Thought he would fo top 5 TBH.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I still can't believe I got Doug Martin at the 7th pick. Thought he would fo top 5 TBH.

Martin is usually top 3. I would have taken him at 4 if I were there. Fuck

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I missed the draft and won the league last year, but no way it happens with this bum squad.

All my players are on the trade block except Julio and Zac Sudfeld.

offer me trades