• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE Fastlane 2019 Discussion Thread

Boombox Brock

Jul 27, 2018
ATLANTA
Damn i remember their debut. Makes me feel fuckin old. Great way to go out. One of those moments that blurs kayfabe and reality. All the feels.
You feel old? Hell I remember the Warrior's debut. Came down as the Dingo Warrior. No music. No running. Smiling and shaking hands with the fans. But squashed a jobber in under 2 mins though.

Reactions: Drew

Sylar

Evil Owner
Administrator
Jun 28, 2010
Bo$$ton
You feel old? Hell I remember the Warrior's debut. Came down as the Dingo Warrior. No music. No running. Smiling and shaking hands with the fans. But squashed a jobber in under 2 mins though.
I can't say I remember that, but I do remember seeing Hulk Hogan win the 1990 Royal Rumble when I was a tiny tyke.

Reactions: Drew and Wang Chung

Chris

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Dec 23, 2011
Just West of Parts Unkown
Mine was gangrel scaring the shit out of me which means I had to have only been 3 or so, first thing I remember vividly was Shane showing up on nitro

But my memory is very much clouded by the amount of classic shit I've watched

Sabretooth

Oct 9, 2011
Well I certainly can't top that lol but six and a half years is still a long time for such a major moment.

Sabretooth

Oct 9, 2011
If we're going with earliest memories, mine was DX fucking up the spirit squad lmao