• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE Fastlane 2019 Discussion Thread

Jimmy King

Dec 12, 2010
San Diego, CA
Fun show all around, really liked the main event, both tag title matches, US title four way, and WWE title match.

Shane McMahon proving what I’ve been saying all along since his angle with Kevin and Sami, he’s a scumbag.

Reactions: Becky Two-Belts

Becky Two-Belts

Evil Owner
Administrator
Jun 28, 2010
Bo$$town
Fun show all around, really liked the main event, both tag title matches, US title four way, and WWE title match.

Shane McMahon proving what I’ve been saying all along since his angle with Kevin and Sami, he’s a scumbag.
At the end of the day Shane is just another crooked McMahon.

Reactions: Jimmy King

Doc

Jul 27, 2018
ATLANTA
I can't say I remember that, but I do remember seeing Hulk Hogan win the 1990 Royal Rumble when I was a tiny tyke.
Yeah, I remember that one. I was happy when I saw it as a kid. However, looking back, maybe Warrior or Perfect should have won.

Hell I remember watching Hogan beat the Iron Shiek

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Always gotta one up me:(

J/k bro, lol

Drew

Apr 23, 2011
Killeen/Ft Hood, Texas
Mine was gangrel scaring the shit out of me which means I had to have only been 3 or so, first thing I remember vividly was Shane showing up on nitro

But my memory is very much clouded by the amount of classic shit I've watched
My earliest memories are Ric Flair be Kerry von Erich for the Title and the Freebirds vs the Von Erich’s(I’m from Dallas). Remember watching parts of WM 2(main event mostly) and I for sure saw WM 3. I was in awe when Hogan slammed Andre as a little kid.