WWE DVD Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Haven't seen it Troy so I cannot comment. I've been browsing eBay too lately for WWE DVDs. A lot of good deals.

I decided to go with the Royal Rumble DVD and brought it for $18.95 and you get a free t-shirt with it too. Should receive it on Friday or Monday. -- Who is getting the Edge documentary in April when released?

Here's the t-shirt in the right of the photo, nothing special but it's still a free t-shirt and the DVD costs the same as most stores.

royalRumble2012.jpg

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
i thought that hardcore dvd was quite enjoyable, it did have epic matches on it but it did have those fun 5 to 10 minute hardcore matches people loved also had some good segments.

Reactions: 1 person

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Fab you should start a review thread in the Wrestling Reviews section so that all your reviews are kept together.

This thread is mainly for discussion about WWE DVDs so rather than posting a new thread for each bit of WWE DVD news it all goes here. People can discuss the future releases and whether they like it plus they can get an idea on the quality of previous WWE DVDs to see if it is worth getting. People can post reviews here but it is preferable if they post it in the Wrestling Reviews and Columns section since that is what the section is there for.

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
WWEDVD.com.au sent out my shipment of the 2011 PPVs on DVD and Royal Rumble 2012 DVD yesterday from their warehouse and was hoping to receive it today before the weekend but I didn't. :( Ah well, looks like I'll just have to wait another 2-3 days til Monday.

I want WWE to release a DVD for Steve Austin and The Rock with them both sitting down and talking about their feuds and everything else for 2 hours like the Bret vs Shawn DVD. I would definitely buy it and it would be a great and interesting watch. I heard there was a rumor they might do another DVD like the Bret vs Shawn one and they were thinking about doing it for Steve and Rocky. Was that true?

This fantasy cover art looks great, credit to Mark on WWEDVDNEWS:

austinrockrivalry.jpg

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
New Details About CM Punk DVD
WWE Champion CM Punk appeared on The Wedge music show in Canada this week and said that the band Rancid would be providing some music for his upcoming WWE DVD.

A few months ago it was reported that CM Punk talked about wanting his DVD to be different than the other WWE projects and made mention of wanting good music on it.

Haven't really heard of the band so yeah, I'm not really bothered about the music anyway as it's more just the documentary of him speaking and what not I want to see. Really wanna see him go into depths of most things from last year. I can't wait for it to be released.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Rancid a are pretty popular Punk band. I thought Punk was more into Alternative Rock but maybe some big shot in charge of this just grouped Punk with that genre of music. I don't know, though.

I'm not going to get too hyped about this DVD as of yet. I'll wait for the match listing, I'm sure it will be worth the wait.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
WWEDVD.com.au sent out my shipment of the 2011 PPVs on DVD and Royal Rumble 2012 DVD yesterday from their warehouse and was hoping to receive it today before the weekend but I didn't. :( Ah well, looks like I'll just have to wait another 2-3 days til Monday.

I want WWE to release a DVD for Steve Austin and The Rock with them both sitting down and talking about their feuds and everything else for 2 hours like the Bret vs Shawn DVD. I would definitely buy it and it would be a great and interesting watch. I heard there was a rumor they might do another DVD like the Bret vs Shawn one and they were thinking about doing it for Steve and Rocky. Was that true?

This fantasy cover art looks great, credit to Mark on WWEDVDNEWS:

austinrockrivalry.jpg
I fucking called it.

It would have completely blown my mind if they went with any other rivalry for the second dvd in this series.

WCW v. nWo for Greatest Rivalries 3 plz.

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
I fucking called it.

It would have completely blown my mind if they went with any other rivalry for the second dvd in this series.

WCW v. nWo for Greatest Rivalries 3 plz.

?? That's just a fantasy cover art.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
:lmao

Yeah I totally didn't read anything he typed before it.

So yeah, I guess big props to whoever made that

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
mannnn that thing looked real real good.

Deuce

Reaction score
I was excited for that until I found out it wasn't real.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
That was going to be the second of the Rivalry series but was dropped since WWE recently released a Stone Cold DVD and a Rock DVD. It is smarter to wait at least a year before releasing the Rivalry DVD to leave enough time between similar releases. There is no way that they won't do a Rock/Stone Cold DVD but we will just have to wait a bit longer.

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
So, I preordered Edges' new DVD and Elimination Chamber 2012 which both come out on April 4th here but I think they get shipped a couple days earlier. I brought Brock Lesnar Here Comes The Pain on eBay yesterday for $4.25 inc. postage and Night Of Champions 2009 the day before for $6 inc. postage.

Here's images for all of them:

scaled.php
61JDE5Q-0aL.jpg
wwe-brock-lesnar-here-comes-the-pain-cover.jpg
noc09.JPG

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
The Best of WCW Clash of Champions DVD cover has been released and Sting vs. Flair is on the cover.

clash1x.jpg