WWE DVD Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AZUCAR!

Reaction score
I don't buy WWE DVD's, so I won't be buying this one. The matches don't look good either IMO.

I'll just download the Documentary like I did for Austin's DVD.

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
I'll just download the Edge doco, I'm not too fussed on Edge anyway but I love WWE documentaries.

I'm definitely buying The Rock' DVD when it is released though. Only like $25.

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
[video=youtube;TIGvZfXYnOg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIGvZfXYnOg&feature=plcp&context=C36e3a6bUDOEgsToPDskLkbG14-f8Jj0JFdLuY9ifk[/video]

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Mick Foley stated on Twitter that he was at WWE’s television studios in Stamford, Connecticut Friday shooting footage for a DVD highlighting the “Attitude Era.” He wrote: “Those were good times, kid. I was just in Stamford, CT today, shooting the Attitude DVD, saying @steveaustinBSR was THE man in that era!”

This DVD will be a big seller, the most popular time in wrestling and there is so much good footage for them to put on the DVD.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Looks like I'll be skipping the Edge dvd considering I already have most of those matches on other dvd sets. Very disappointing there isn't more pre-WWE stuff.

Not really interested in the documentary either. Guy never struck me as much of an interesting person outside the ring.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
WWEDVDNews said:
The Biggest Matches in ECW History revealed this week for DVD and Blu-ray in 2012 now looks to be fully confirmed. Following the news, Joey Styles sent out this tweet:
Coming this summer, a home video release unlike any other you have seen before. Please RT and spread the word of Extreme. #ECWDVD

It will be released on both DVD (3 Discs) and Blu-ray (2 Discs) format to Australia on June 6th, 2012. If it’s true, it will be released worldwide around the same time.

[COLOR=#8000]All new 3DVD set, collecting The 25 greatest matches in ECW History! Extreme Championship Wrestling ran from 1992 to 2001, founded in Philadelphia. Their weekly TV show ‘Hardcore TV’, ran from 1993-2000, and they also ran 21 Pay-Per-View events from 1997-2001.

ECW was known for its hardcore and irreverent style, and it’s rowdy and raucous audiences. It launched Sports Entertainment legends such as Paul Heyman, Tommy Dreamer, The Sandman, Taz, Terry Funk, Sabu, Rob Van Dam, Dean Malenko, Eddie Guerrero, Cactus Jack, Raven and more.
[/COLOR]

This will be the fourth ECW DVD that WWE have released. Be interesting to see who picks the 25 biggest matches but it is promising to hear that Joey Styles is involved with the project.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
I will wait to see a match list before I decide on whether I will buy it or not. Wonder if Joey Styles is hosting the DVD or just one of the talking heads on the DVD?

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
WWEBD1354-front.jpg

here is the cover of the 2012 Elimination Chamber DVD, i won't be getting it but i think the cover is pretty cool.

Also hey UK people Extra Sale Items : Silver Vision :wank:

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Gonna wait until the list of matches are released for that ECW dvd before I commit to it.

Most of the matches on those other 3 ECW dvd's are repeated on the Eddie, Benoit, Foley, Rey, RVD, and Austin dvd's.

That kind of bullshit really gets fucking annoying too, I mean jesus fuck... the promotion was only around for over a DECADE, you would think it would be easier to not repeat crap like that so often. I bet anything I already own at least 5-6 matches on that fucker.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
That is the issue I have with them releasing new DVDs for guys every year or two, most of the matches and segments are repeated on previous DVDs. The only bonus on something like the Stone Cold or Edge DVDs would be the documentaries.

InYourFace

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
chrisdaniels
Favorite Wrestler
delirious
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
I thought that Rock dvd was great, no documentary, just 3 discs of attitude era matches.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
i fully agree i'm half way though disc 2 and it is jam packed with good/great matches. The only match that was quite random to me was the match against Kane and the match against shane.

a totally underrated dvd, i think everyone should pick it up.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Didn't think it was gonna be that great. If you are giving it a ringing endorsement Steve Austin & Brian Pillman I think I'll have to borrow Jax's copy.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Amazon has confirmed that WWE will release “Biggest Matches in ECW History” on June 5th of this year. As previously noted, the DVD set will feature the top 25 matches in ECW history.

It had previously been confirmed in Australia but now Amazon has finally confirmed it. Not too long to wait for this DVD and within a month we should know the match list.