WWE: Do or Die

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Ted/Ken vs DH/Cody: I felt you put on a good match, cosidering these guys don’t have huge movesets. The action flowed pretty well, and it had a comprehensive finish.

Carlito vs Mysterio: Meh, I expected a good match, but it was just a way to bring RVD back. RVD is awesome lol.

Ted/Ted promo: Interesting, I see Ted taking on a Randy Orton legend killer like persona.

CM Punk vs Kennedy: The result was predictable, but it was a good match, and I liked the psychology (Kennedy being dominant, and the GTS being made to look like a quick move). MOTN so far.

Elijah vs Shelton vs Morrison vs Hardy: A smart finish, to what I thought was a decent match. Not all men got their signature spots in, but this flowed well anyway, and was pretty impressive. Interested to see where Shelton goes from here.

Michaels/Jericho promo: Seems to be a teaser for a feud between these two.

Michaels vs Batista: Wow, I was not expecting Michaels to kick out of the Batista Bomb. Batista kicking out of Sweet Chin Music was more expected. Really good finish. This match flowed well, and felt like it could end at any time.

Edge vs Jericho: Wasn’t anywhere near the standard of the last match tbh. It didn’t really have either man hit any signature moves that could really finish the match, and the ending was pretty premature. Still, I’m intruiged into why Morrison and Kennedy interfered.

BM: Batista vs Michaels
WM: n/a
BP: The DiBiases
WP: n/a
AC: There were some real high points to this show, and you did show why you are the future of this section :y:

CT Styles

Wrestling Insider

Summerslam Plans
So far there are not many plans for Summerslam is to have the conclusion of the Shawn Michaels/Batista feud. WWE is said to be extremely happy with the way their Backlash match went and they want the feud to continue. Expect Ric Flair to get involved at some stage. It has only been penciled in, but take it for what it's worth. The rumored Summerslam Main Event is Edge defending against John Cena, Chris Jericho and Mr. Kennedy in a ladder match. This would mean John Cena switches brands at some point

Road to Vengeance
No matches are announced as of yet.

Expect to See on Raw
John Morrison and Mr. Kennedy's involvement with Edge, this is set to be a massive angle and it will most likely involve Chris Jericho.

CM Punk
Punk will be cashing in his title shot within the next 6 months people have claimed.

A New Territory?
Apparently there has been a new territory that has opened up. Sources say that it is top secret but information has been found out. Apparently two high-profile figures in WWE have something to do with it, people have said that it is in Orlando, Florida and some WWE Raw & Smackdown! wrestlers have been seen training there. Most notably, Chris Jericho.​

edgehead09

Reaction score
Match one- I really like this match and it was good that Dibiase picked up the win. Good showcase of your young talent
Match two- Should of been longer. You have Carlito and Rey which would be an awesome match anytime but i like that RVD is back
Backstage w/ Dibiase Family- I like it because i think this is how you will set up the Second Gen stable where the kids rebel against their fathers
Match three- This match was awesome. I like that Punk won.
Match four- Good physcology for a fatal four-way and i like th Benjamin win. It sets up a Burke/Benjamin/Morrison fued if you choice to go with that
Backstage w/ Jericho/Michaels- Short and sweet. Had me guessing for the Main Event
Match 5- Was given to much time IMO. More time should of been given to the ME. But the match was really good.
Match 6- Was too short but the distraction is good to start a new stable i suppose.

All in all a really good show. Not your best PPV but was good

Check out EWA. Week 3 is up

Haight

Reaction score
BM: Either Fatal 4-way or Kennedy/Punk Even though I was pulling for Kennedy to win MITB, I can't IGNORE the fact that this was an exciting match

WM: All Were good IMO

BP: DiBiasie Jr/Sr

Wp: Michaels/Jericho - Not quite sure what happened here. Did Michaels forget what he wanted to say, or was it supposed to be short like that

AC: I'm suprised Carlito of all people gave Mysterio so much punishment
that it took RVD to come in an make the save. I'd like to think that
Rey was experienced enought to handle Carlito by himself. I'd be pissed...
Overall it was a good PPV

R: 8/10