• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE Confirms signing of PAC

Andrew

World Wrestling Entertainment has signed British star PAC, who had been working for Dragon Gate in Japan and DGUSA here in the States, PWInsider confirmed. PAC is billed as the “Man that Gravity Forgotâ€￾ and is a hell of a flier.

:mark:

I am a huge PAC fan thanks to EffectsOfRaven who introduced me to his wrestling a couple of years ago. Here are some matches from him;

[video=youtube;IY_dAYCvoAk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IY_dAYCvoAk[/video]

[video=youtube;KwCOEjWbdMI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwCOEjWbdMI[/video]

[video=youtube;jLiI9s9h0Vk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLiI9s9h0Vk[/video]

TKK

Honestly, I have a feeling that this is just an Evan Bourne replacement. He fits the bill perfectly, an amazing wrestling that can't talk at all.

Blujay

The guys style won't suit wwe.

Hit the nail on the fucking head. The reason he is as over as he is comes from his moniker, "The Man that Gravity Forgot." Think of PAC now as your favorite fountain soda. By the time he ends his run in developmental, that soda will have one or two bubbles left in it but the rest of it will be flat and watered down. This is one indy signing that I don't have high hopes for. PLEASE prove me wrong WWE..

Mr.Mayhem

He might be signed for the new cruiserweight show WWE are planning to Start .

If he gets in WWE , i dont really think he'll be a main event player , but you never know , saying anything right now will be too early .

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Not a big fan of his at all... Probably one of my least favorite signings from the last couple days.

Deezy

DZ PZ
So is this guy just another acrobat? Or does he actually know how to space out spots and keep a match focused around the ring work and not just a few highlights?

EffectsofRaven

Ummmm... That's a tough one Deezy cause only really grounded wrestler he's faced is El Generico.

I need to rewatch the match but that was generally more than just a spotfest, it was a lot about the countering etc. But he only really faces others like him, so it's impossible to tell.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Ummmm... That's a tough one Deezy cause only really grounded wrestler he's faced is El Generico.

I need to rewatch the match but that was generally more than just a spotfest, it was a lot about the countering etc. But he only really faces others like him, so it's impossible to tell.

To me, a great highflyer uses his spots wisely. I always use old J-Cup matches and 95-98 WCW crusierweight matches as examples of what I think make up the great high flyers from the guys who just did flips. Kind of like how you seperate the Reys/Ligers/Hayabusa's from the Blitzkriegs if you will.