WWE Confirms signing of PAC

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The New F'n Show

Reaction score
He probably can get over on the microphone.

Scott, you may know abit more than me as I think you said you've seen him a few more time but he has a pretty hench Jordie accent, add something to mix and makes his unique on the microphone.

Can't wait for him to speak then an Americans start ranting they can't understand what he's saying, like they first did with Sheamus. :lmao

Unfortunately this. He is a ok mic guy but the average fan or kid will not understand him. I even had a hard time at first. I saw him and Yoshino team up one time and electrify the crowd so that's the role I think he is in, that Bourne crown pleasure, nothing more.

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
In response to rumors that he has signed a deal with WWE, indy star PAC posted the following on Twitter:

"THANK YOU to everyone who has sent me well wishes, truly humbled and grateful...but PLEASE don't believe EVERYTHING you read..."

Interesting. He's prob signed but talking about something else that is involved in the rumors..?

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Before that he also tweeted "Rumors are funny" or something along those lines. Both of these tweets were Sunday I believe.

TKK

Reaction score
Am I the only one who's suspicious about his wellness test? Don't mean to put any allegations on the table, but he's really changed his appearance since he started working in the states.

04.jpg
pac.jpg

Attachments

• pac2.jpg
    pac2.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 3

Pete

Reaction score
I think back then as well, alot of those types of talents had worked in Mexico, Japan and America and knew what was sucessful and there was more pressure for them to succeed on their ability alone, so they was far more conservative which their approach.

Where as now, everyone is desperate to look as flash as possible, that's what I think the IWC has breed, these wrestlers desperate to get bookings by looking good. Rather than be a solid wrestler, infact the IWC hates the *best* wrestler in wrestling today because he isn't fancy, Cena.

I think PAC won't do overly well but he's certainly have a spot on the card, possibly because he is a good seller, which is a bonus for him.

Dolph Ziggler, Cody Rhodes, CM Punk, Daniel Bryan and Evan Bourne called. They want that statement redacted.

Lewb

Reaction score
Am I the only one who's suspicious about his wellness test? Don't mean to put any allegations on the table, but he's really changed his appearance since he started working in the states.

04.jpg
pac.jpg

Looks kinda airbrushed to me. If he passes WWE's wellness test, it's legit. Look at the stars WWE have followed the law with recently.

AF.

Reaction score
Cody Rhodes, CM Punk and Evan Bourne called. They want that statement redacted.

wat. These guys aren't close to being the best wrestlers in the world.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
No doubt he's done some "work" to his body but alot of that second picture looks airbrushed if i'm being honest. Also, i'm purely guessing here so I could make myself look like a fool but i'm guessing the Indy's he's worked for don't incorporate WWE levels of testing, therefore he could be juicing but providing he's off it / out of his system by the time he gets the medical tests and what not with the WWE he should be ok?

TKK

Reaction score
Looks kinda airbrushed to me. If he passes WWE's wellness test, it's legit. Look at the stars WWE have followed the law with recently.
PAC1.jpg

That's better picture, if he did without any anabolics that's damn impressive. The other thing that made me think it is that DGUSA are notoriously known having small roided out wrestlers e.g. CIMA.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
wat. These guys aren't close to being the best wrestlers in the world.

Not even Punk? The guy is the all round packenge and in the prime of his career. The sort of special Kurt Angle like talent who you can build a company around. I agree that Ziggler and Rhodes are still a long way off.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
I'm fine with the guy as a Bourne type. Come in entertain the crowd and leave. But he is all about his spots and won't be elevated.

But why not have a guy like that who can still pace a match and knows the basics of storytelling? That is why Rey Mysterio and Pillman (in the early 90s) were so good because the fans knew they were going to get the entertaining stunts, but they also believed in the guys doing them and got the high spots when they really mattered not every other minute.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Interesting signing and one that I never would have expected a few years ago. It will be big for him if he can even just replicate what Bourne has done, aside for the Wellness Policy Suspensions.